Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters uploaded by Christina S.

BY HONEYWELL #4 in Air Purifiers

Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. Circulates and Filters the Air Several Times Each Hour. Removes up to 99& of airborne particles The QuietClean tower air purifier offers superior air cleaning power with permanent filtration. The high efficiency permanent filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander, returning cleaner, fresher air to your room. Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the HFD-110 captures 12 times more pollutants. A powerful but quiet fan pulls air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air in your room several times each hour. The FID filter. see more...

• "Highly recommend for people who need cleaner than normal air!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have this Honeywell Quietclean air tower in my house.it works very well and quite easy to change filters,I actually save some money on filters because I vaccum them.you can vet away with it once or twice." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and will save you money on your heating bill. " in 6 reviews
  • "This really helps during allergy season, I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies " in 5 reviews
  • "I have very bad allergies and this has really helped purify my home's air and it has helped me with my allergies quite a bit." in 5 reviews
Nichole W.
We have 3 Honeywell air purifiers at our house. I have allergies and this seems to help cut down on allergens and dust. We have found they have a lifespan of about 3-4 years.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this purifier, I never had a day where it wasn't running, that being said after a couple months it stopped rotating..but it did still filter the air which was great!
Elizabeth P.
Homestead, FL
Wonderful product to buy! my son and I are very allergic to bust, this product with a humidifier makes are rooms perfect for a good night rest. Nice clean fresh air.
Krystalrose B.
I love this air purifier. I have one room in my house that absolutely needs it. I also would fall asleep with it because the sound is loud enough to block out noise.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
This product works great... I was a little leary at first but then my mom got one and loved it so I knew I needed to get one for myself. Great purchase for the price.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
These things are so awesome i would like another one. i have breathing problems and allergies and get chronic headache from the dust and everything else in the air when i got this it helped so much reduce my pain.
Kee R.
We've had this purifier for almost a year and it is as quiet today as it was on the first day. We also like the fact that the permanent filter is very easy to clean. Highly recommendable.
Matthew P.
This product has been very helpful to me and my family. Being allergy sufferers this has helped tremendously with that issue and if you suffer from allergies it is a beneficial product.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is a great product. I have a lot of allergies and get a lot of nosebleeds when our room gets too dry and this product helped with both issues. Would recommend it to everyone!
Lisa G.
Waldorf , MD
This makes your house smell very clean and it is very quiet and a must in my house. I love this air purifier and if it broke I would be the store the same day to replace it. A good buy!
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Is this really worth the cost? It looks good, I want it for pet and ciggarette oders.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What made you buy this product?
Sidra H.
How much does this cost?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Are the replacement filters expensive?