Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters uploaded by Christina S.

BY HONEYWELL #4 in Air Purifiers

Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. Circulates and Filters the Air Several Times Each Hour. Removes up to 99& of airborne particles The QuietClean tower air purifier offers superior air cleaning power with permanent filtration. The high efficiency permanent filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander, returning cleaner, fresher air to your room. Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the HFD-110 captures 12 times more pollutants. A powerful but quiet fan pulls air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air in your room several times each hour. The FID filter. see more...

• "Highly recommend for people who need cleaner than normal air!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have this Honeywell Quietclean air tower in my house.it works very well and quite easy to change filters,I actually save some money on filters because I vaccum them.you can vet away with it once or twice." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and will save you money on your heating bill. " in 6 reviews
  • "This really helps during allergy season, I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies " in 5 reviews
  • "I have very bad allergies and this has really helped purify my home's air and it has helped me with my allergies quite a bit." in 5 reviews
Kimberly I.
I unfortunately suffer from allergies and sinus and this has helped so much in my home. I have this one in my bedroom and another small one in my office. It's great! I did purchase mines at Target for around $60 about a year ago.
Shelley W.
Bought 2 of these & less than 6 months later they don't even turn on. Quite spendy for JUNK that does NOT work for even 1year. I never got it wet & followed the manufacturers recommendation to the "T". Steer clear of this product.
Kat H.
Everett, WA
I used to work at Target and this was always flying off the shelves. I finally tried it one day and placed it near my cat's litterbox, no more smell. only downfall is that it was a little pricey for my pocket.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
My mother has this for my son and it works wonderfully! She loves it and my sons allergies are much better since she got it. Thinking of getting one for my house, but just can't afford right at this moment.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
georgina p.
Brownsville, TX
Best air purifier I've tried i suffer from allergies and these has helped me through my severe nasal allergies and i always recommend to my fellow friends that suffer with the same allergy symptoms that i do
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
This is a great product for reducing your monthly gas bill. A energy efficient space heater. And you get to choose the temp! I have one in black and I am addicted to it! I highly recommend this product.
Tracy B.
Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. I enjoy this product because it is tall and slim and fits conventionally in any space in my home. It looks good and works well .
Raquel  W.
I have this in my daughter's room and I love it. It has different settings for how much it blows and how loud or quiet. I have been using it for over a year to help her sleep and it works every time :)
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
My boyfriend owns this fan and it is such a great investment! It's incredibly hot during the Fl summer so we bring this bad boy out to give the a/c that extra boost! Works better than any fan I've tried.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Is this really worth the cost? It looks good, I want it for pet and ciggarette oders.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What made you buy this product?
Sidra H.
How much does this cost?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Are the replacement filters expensive?