Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3

Is this worth the money?

Leah B.
Leah B.
4 years ago
I was just about to ask the same question. Erika M., your response is so helpful and thoughtful. Thank you!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Candice N.
Candice N.
4 years ago
Yes I would highly recommend this product! My husband and I have 2 of them and they help tremendously with allergies!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
4 years ago
So funny that this is the first question I saw. The first sentence of my review is, "Don't let the cost of this product turn you away, its WELL worth it." and it is! My daughter has allergies really bad and has had them since she was born. I never had the use for a air purifier so I didn't have one, but she would sneeze and sneeze all night as a newborn even. I noticed she started getting congested and that's when I thought allergies. The meds helped, of course, but this air purifier was AMAZING. I actually went through two other purifiers before this one- and she STILL uses it, at almost 3 years old. My family has bought two and just love them! When you walk into the room, it is like a whole different atmosphere. It's easy to breathe, smells good, not too damp or too dry, either. I highly recommend this product.
Matthew P.
Matthew P.
4 years ago
Absolutely worth the money. You will not regret purchasing this.
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Yes it is ! You notice the change in the air. Should be turned on 1 or 2 hours before going to bed for a better result.
4 years, 1 month ago
Well worth it. I slept much better and found myself not being bogged down by my allergies when I woke up!