Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ

Are the replacement filters expensive?

Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
3 years, 11 months ago
It has a permanent filter that you clean.
Nicole S.
I just wash mine
Cate R.
Cate R.
4 years, 1 month ago
I don't wash mine daily... I wait till it starts making noise and then clean it.... I also leave it out for along time after cleaning in case there is any water left in it... Don't really need to get shocked.... Mine is working just fine and I have had it for quite a long time..
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
4 years, 1 month ago
I've never replaced mine, they're washable.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
4 years, 1 month ago
It is a washable filter. You don't need to replace. Or I haven't. I wash mine daily and I've had it for close to 3 years now! It is still in the same shape as it was when I first purchased this!
marta c.