Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters uploaded by Christina S.

BY HONEYWELL #1 in Air Purifiers

Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. Circulates and Filters the Air Several Times Each Hour. Removes up to 99& of airborne particles The QuietClean tower air purifier offers superior air cleaning power with permanent filtration. The high efficiency permanent filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander, returning cleaner, fresher air to your room. Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the HFD-110 captures 12 times more pollutants. A powerful but quiet fan pulls air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air in your room several times each hour. The FID filter. see more...

• "Highly recommend for people who need cleaner than normal air!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have this Honeywell Quietclean air tower in my house.it works very well and quite easy to change filters,I actually save some money on filters because I vaccum them.you can vet away with it once or twice." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and will save you money on your heating bill. " in 6 reviews
  • "This really helps during allergy season, I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies " in 5 reviews
  • "I have very bad allergies and this has really helped purify my home's air and it has helped me with my allergies quite a bit." in 5 reviews
Marisa E.
I love this little machine! I have had trouble in the past with allergies, dust, pollen, you name it. I live in Chicago, the land of the 100 year old apartments which, while quaint, collect dust like it's their job. As I continue to play Goldilocks by apartment hopping throughout the city, I've been attempting to make a meager tower fan work to mitigate my allergies. I received this a week ago and it has been a game changer. The machine is sleek and easily evicted my tower fan from it's home at my bedside. It fits in perfectly in my bedroom or any room for that matter. Extremely user friendly, all you have to do is plug in and press the large button on top. There are two buttons on top. The large, round button allows you to toggle between three settings, low, medium and high, while the other smaller button lets the fan oscillate. The air purifier combines the functions of an air purifier, a fan and a white noise machine. The lowest setting is basically silent while settings medium and high emit a pleasant white noise sound. I am breathing so much better with the help of this amazing product. My allergies have gone down significantly and it only continues to improve each night. It's like I'm sleeping on a hypoallergenic cloud each night, it's amazing.

I need to disclose that I received this product free for testing, thank you Influenster! However, I plan on buying another for my living room so I guess joke is on me!
Christina S.
It does make some slight noise, but nothing you can’t get used to. It’s not overly loud. I am most excited about the oscillating feature!
Immediately plugging it in, I could already tell the difference in air quality. I have been sick this past week, and I finally feel like I can breathe better. I love that the filters are cleanable and reusable! I highly recommend this product to anyone with pets and allergies. I have two kittens and everyone knows how much fur they shed. I instantly could smell the cleaner air and know it’s because of how fast this machine circulates the air (5x per hour!!) I hope to see even better results in the coming days and weeks.
I received this product free for testing purposes.
#CleanerAir #HoneywellQuietClean
Bridget F.
Rockledge , Pa
I have a small air purifier that I have plugged into an outlet in my kitchen and I LOOOOOOVE IT. keeps the air in my whole apartment nice and fresh. Always a breath of fresh air whenever I come home. I have two rabbits and this helps prevent any animal smells. I would love to upgrade and get a bigger one some day soon!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Decorator Expert
This Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters is a great product. It helps remove odors and are perfect for people with allergies. As a chronic allergy sufferer this product has been a godsend. It is very quiet and gets the job done beautifully.
Ashley C.
This purifier is a great size. The quietest machine I have ever used. The initial smell has a bit of a rubber smell but goes away in time. The room I used it in definitely felt fresher after about 24 hours of continuous use. I received this product complimentary for the review, however, that does not influence the positive review. This is a must buy and i will recommend to family and friends. #cleanerair #honeywellquietclean
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert
Best thing I ever bought and although at first I thought it was loud, I don't even notice now. Keeps the pet hair and dander down A LOT!!!! Filters you can clean yourself and it is so easy. Honeywell is the brand to go with if you are in the market for this type of item.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Decorator Expert
I bought this unit on February 12, 2012, and five years later it is still going strong. I want to say that the unit has been turned on for four of the five years. I brought this with me to a foreign country, used it there, and brought it back with me to the states. It has literally been through hell and back. I have not replaced the filters, I just rinse them out in the sink every couple of months. It's surprising the amount of dust and dirt particles that it collects. It stays on and I forget that it is even there. If you're on the fence about purchasing this item, hesitate no longer. You won't regret it.
Kimberly J.
I live in a open area where the dirt, and dust can be really be bad. This purifier works amazing! It helps keep the air clean, and the dust down. I like how quiet it is, so I can run it at night at it doesn't disturb anyone in the home. I definitely recommend this for anyone.
Jennifer S.
League City
I purchased one of these after we had some flooring work done.  I also have two dogs which this helps with.  It is really quiet.  It seems to help with the amount of dust and dander in the house.  I would say it is average priced, but I would absolutely recommend
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters a great investment! I have COPD so we have a Purifier in every room. I breath a lot better and we never turn them off. We started with another brand but it was a pain you had to change the filters a least once a month. The filter wee an odd size so you could only get them from their website. So the deal you thought you were getting went flying out the window because it was over $50.00 for two! We have one in every room due to my COPD so with Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters it's a lot easier each month I vacuum the filters then spray with the hose let dry and their just like new! If anyone has any type of breathing problem.allergies, or you just want really fresh air this is the way to go!

Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Is this really worth the cost? It looks good, I want it for pet and ciggarette oders.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What made you buy this product?
Sidra H.
How much does this cost?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert
Is this worth the money?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Are the replacement filters expensive?