BY HONEYWELL #1 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietCleanTower Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of allergens and airborne pollutants.* It features permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!**

Allergens Captured: Tobacco Smoke, Pollen, Household Dust, Pet Dander, Mold Spores

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years

• Does this work well with multiple pets?9 Answers
  • Has this made a difference in your home?6 Answers
  • Does this work well? Do you need to change the filter often?3 Answers
Lauren T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Did you know that you need an air purifier?! Me neither, until this bad boy came along. I have always thought of purifiers as something people with allergies needed and used, boy was i wrong. I am lucky enough to share my bedroom with my loving fiancé and my fluffy cat. I nestled this purifier in the corner nearest to my bed. We mostly run this at night as we wind down and over night while we sleep. It doesn’t emit much noise at all. Much quieter than any fan I have used in the past. There are two items that really sold me on this: 1. We recently went on a week and a half vacation. It was like walking on sunshine coming home and waking up in my bed with clear sinuses! No mucus. No phlegm. (Sorry about the imagery. I like to think of the cute Mucinex guys if that helps). 2. Cleaning the air filter out was one eye opening. It’s like when you vacumm seemingly clean carpet only to end up dumping the collection bucket twice and you’re sitting there scratching your head wondering where it all came from. Just like that, but with air. All in all, if you’re looking for an air purifier, put this one on your list. Quiet, powerful and looks great in every room (just how I like my men and air purifiers). And if you’re not looking for an air purifier, well still put this on your list and give your air a good vacuuming!
Sharlyn O.
I received the Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier to test compliments from Influenster. This air purifier was for medium to large rooms, so my I placed this in my living room. I noticed that this was very easy to use; I just plugged it in and placed it on the low setting.  My husband and I have two dogs and this has greatly helped with any pet dander and reduced my husband's sneezing in the house. It is very quiet and easy to use and has made a difference in the quality of air in our home. I highly recommend this air purifier if you are suffering from allergies and want to get rid of odors in your home.
Tania O.
Los Angeles, CA
HoneyWell Quietclean™ air purifier has become my best friend this whole holiday season.

I have not gotten sick despite the ever-changing weather conditions in So Cal.

I am able to see less dust particles around when I dust and I can feel less humidity in the air when it has rained.

It is not only an air purifier but it also gives a nice breeze. I got rid of my fan because I can use the purifier as a fan.

I highly recommend this product. It is light and versatile.

@honeywellpluggedin @influenster #honeywellquietclean #cleanerair #complimentary
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I was so excited in the beginning to get my air purifier from Honeywell. I live in a small apartment where I love to cook and I also have two dogs. I have another honeywell purifier that I purchased myself a few years ago which made me happy to receive a second. Overall, this is a great purifier. It's upright, so it's sleek and doesn't take up much space. It's very quiet. It produces a little bit of cool air when it osculates, which I like. There are a few problems though. The first is that it is honestly, SO QUIET, that if it shuts off when I'm not home, I may  not think about turning it on when I get home to not hearing it. The second problem is, it's not as strong as my old honeywell. My older model works better on it's second setting than this one on it's third. The air intake seems weaker on the new one, and we've tried switching out the purifier in the kitchen with the newer one and felt it didn't do as good of a job. It's still a great product for a small space. We appreciated getting it, and enjoy having it. It's just not as up and up as our older model which we've enjoyed very much.
Jackie M.
Downey, CA
I️ have major allergies and this air purifier has been such a life saver during the SoCal fires! I️ can definitely tell the difference between the air quality outside compared to the air quality in my home. It is easy to use and set up. My only complaint is that it’s not as quiet as I thought it was going to be. It’s not loud or annoying but I do have to turn up the volume on my computer if I’m watching something while the purifier is on.

I received this product free of charge in exchange for my review.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
I love my Honeywell Air Purifier that I got for FREE from Influenster. It carried me through the fall allergy season beautifully. In the winter, I think the fan is a bit too strong to sit or sleep next to it. In warmer seasons, it serves many purposes: cleaning the air, providing subtle white noise, and oscillating fresh and cool air. I look forward to warmer weather so I can keep using this awesome fan! And I’m super happy I can clean the filters so I don’t have to constantly buy replacements.
Rose F.
I received this product from Influencer for free. I am not being paid to write this review.  I have been using this air purifier for about 3 weeks now, and I like how quiet it is.  I think it does a really good job of filtering the air in my living room and bedrooms.  In my house, our heater is in the basement, so when the heater runs, it sometimes bring the dust from the basement into the house.  I have been having issues with dust allergies, especially when running the heater in the morning.  I have found that since using this air purifier, my allergies have gotten significantly better.  My only issue with this purifier is that even though I run it for a few hours each day, it still has that new plastic smell.
Kinga S.
Arlington Hts, IL
My husband has allergies so we’ve used air purifiers to help keep it under control and so far this has been one of the best! It’s very quiet and efficient and actually works! The air quality seemed to improve, we have 3 cats and everyone says they would not be able to tell as there’s absolutely no odor in the house. The design is nice also, simple, slim so you can pretty much place wherever you’d like!
Megan S.
Vacaville , CA
I honestly never even considered having an air purifier in the house because I wasn’t sure how they could actually improve the air quality. I have been turned into a believer after receiving this Honeywell air purifier from Influenster for free to review. I have noticed significantly less dust settling on surfaces and monitors. Smells, like dirty shoes, don’t linger like they used to do. I am truly in awe at how quiet this machine really is because I am a light sleeper. Even on the strongest setting, it still does not wake me up in the middle of the night. I am excited to be one of those people who swears by air purifiers now.
Tiffany B.
Hawthorne, CA
I continue to use this daily and I'm still in love with this product. Not only do I sleep better but so does my bulldog who has allergies and is usually sniffing and sneezing all night. Lately, she's been sleeping like so well. And the fact that you don't need to buy filters is another plus. You can use them if you like but you can also just rinse and dry the one that comes with it.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Does this work well with multiple pets?
Carla J.
Has this made a difference in your home?
Trisha P.
Doral, FL
How often do you need to change the filters? Or clean them?
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Does this work well? Do you need to change the filter often?