BY HONEYWELL #10 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

Ignaura T.
I didn't even know air purifiers were a thing! I have dealt with allergies and sinus my entire life! I received the Quiet Clean purifier in a vox box and I was surprised from day one at how well it works. We put it on the living room and you can breath the difference from one room to another. The air feels lighter and clean and haven't had any allergic reactions since I got it. I totally recommend this product.
Ana S.
Calexico, CA
Happy with my #AirPurifier #honeywell #VoxBox thanks to @Influenster @HoneywellPluggedIn #CleanerAir #HoneywellQuietClean #Complimentary I got to test it and I really love it, this does not made a lot of noise. I had a lot of allergies and this make me feel vetter. The best product I tried.
Lismary R.
This product is amazing, specially when you have dogs or your neighbors have cats, this purifier is gonna be your bestfrienve for the rest of your life, now that I have mine I use it 3 days a week and my brother who has a little kid use it the rest of the week sounds funny but we share the purifier, thank you so much influenster!! #Honeywellvoxbox #Honeywell #Airpurifier #Influenster
Elizabeth T.
Doral, FL
I liked this air purifier very much, in my house there are no pets but my husband smokes a cigarette and with this purifier does not persuade that smell, besides it feels a freshness and cleanliness in the home, I recommend it
Gusmary G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Completamente cómodo, hace la función de purificación del aire y nos va de maravilla para nosotros que somos alérgicos, agradezco a influenster y Honeywell por enviármelo.
Erica V.
Salt Lake City
The product is really very good, it has helped my son a lot because he has many allergies and the air purifier has not caused problems to him. The design is very beautiful and it is not noisy.
BM-155532 Lissette P.
Doral, FL
Lo mismo, genial! Buen fiseño, silenciosa. Comoda para colocar en la habitacion, buen funcionamiento, sensacion increible
Trisha P.
Doral, FL
Great product, makes the air feel so clear and it's SUPER QUIET! Most times I don't even remember that it's one.
Katherine S.
Is a very good air cleanser easy to find and it has a great allergen remove and has great amazon users reviews
Gianna 23761 C.
Es genial, mantiene el ambiente libre de huemdad, lo que es genial, porque tengo hijos y ellos tienen alergia.