BY HONEYWELL #3 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

Secilia R.
Milwaukee, WI
This really makes my air clean, Ill turn it on and within a few minutes I can notice the dofference in air quality!!
Whittney R.
Rome, NY
I really love this air purifier it works well with having two cats in the house. It helps with cat odors for sure.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
I love my purifier, it makes my room lighter. I've been sleeping much better. Thank you for the gift. Eu indico.
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Honeywell quite clean clear tower is awesome will reccommend to all family and friends and more so clean of air
Samantha W.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love my Honeywell air purifier. Definitely helps get rid of pet dander. It even eliminates the “dog smell”
Gab B.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a great product. I love that it is super quiet and effective. We love using it!
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it
Ignaura T.
I didn't even know air purifiers were a thing! I have dealt with allergies and sinus my entire life! I received the Quiet Clean purifier in a vox box and I was surprised from day one at how well it works. We put it on the living room and you can breath the difference from one room to another. The air feels lighter and clean and haven't had any allergic reactions since I got it. I totally recommend this product.
Ana D S.
Calexico, CA
Happy with my #AirPurifier #honeywell #VoxBox thanks to @Influenster @HoneywellPluggedIn #CleanerAir #HoneywellQuietClean #Complimentary I got to test it and I really love it, this does not made a lot of noise. I had a lot of allergies and this make me feel vetter. The best product I tried.