BY HONEYWELL #5 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

• How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be wo...4 Answers
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
I love this air purifier is amazing. It doesn't make noises. Is a perfect size. And t cleans the air. It amazes me every time I use it.
Mallorie L.
[product:honeywell---quietclean-tower-air-purifier---black]
This product helps purify the air. It is great with having multiple pets!
Amanda G.
Harvard, IL
This air purifier is amazing! Super quiet & cleans the air very well! Especially if you have pets! #cleanerair #honeywellquietclean
Isabel O.
Moreno Valley, CA
AMAZING! Definitely recommend, greatness for allergies and sick babies. Instantly felt a difference in the atmosphere.
Yesenia C.
YUMA, AZ
Love this.product.  Helped my son with his breathing issue. It clears up the room makes the air feel super clean.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love my Honeywell quiet clean air purifier! Thank you so much Influenster! I would definitely recommend this product.
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
This really makes my air clean, Ill turn it on and within a few minutes I can notice the dofference in air quality!!
Whittney R.
Rome, NY
I really love this air purifier it works well with having two cats in the house. It helps with cat odors for sure.
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
I love my purifier, it makes my room lighter. I've been sleeping much better. Thank you for the gift. Eu indico.
Kat J.
How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be worth the price?