BY HONEYWELL #10 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

• How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be wo...4 Answers
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
As advertised, it’s very quiet! It’s quite slim so I have kept it in my mother’s bedroom. She really enjoys it but she complained of a smell in the beginning. Perhaps it was just in the box for too long? Not sure. Aside from that, it rotates 90-120 degrees so it works well for small rooms. It came with a replacement filter, so that’s one less thing to worry about for now!
Maggie E.
Leavenworth, KS
Honeywell QuietClean® Tower Air Purifier HFD230 is a great product especially for allergy sufferers or those living in multi unit buildings. Our neighbors smoke and I have found that occasionally the scent wafts into our apartment which stirs up our allergies ever more. The Honeywell air purifier definitely helps filter out unwanted smells and allergens. While I think the upfront cost is a little expensive, it’s definitely worth it!
Melissa B.
Encinitas, CA
I've been using my Honeywell QuietClean for over a month now, and I love it! Quite a bit of my furniture is antiques, which means the air can get that really stuffy smell very fast. The Honeywell helps keep the air fresh, and absorbs any lingering odors. It fits in my small apartment very well, and is light and easy to carry around. It's very visually pleasing, it resembles a tower fan. I would definitely recommend it!
Hayane S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the best home appliance I could ever get! Especially in a house with a dog, a cat, and three children. It's super quiet, keep the rooms clean and the thing that is my favorite is the reusable filter that you only need to wash it. For the price and how effectively it works, I couldn't recommend best air purifier.
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
Amazing product! We received it free to try and it was the greatest addition to our home. It is very effective and absolutely not disappointing in the least bit. I would highly recommend getting this specific air purifier. After this I will always use Honeywell
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I really loved this product and was so happy I was chose to review it for free! It’s very affordable and it is also filterless! Which makes for quick, easy, and affordable clean up!
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
This is a must have for all pet parents! We have 2 cats and you never smell their litter box ever since we got this air purifier! #honeywell #complementary
Joanna C.
Alhambra, CA
Very quiet, easy to move it around. I do feel like the air is fresher when I use it. You can have it rotate around if like. #complimentary. #influenster
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
I love this air purifier is amazing. It doesn't make noises. Is a perfect size. And t cleans the air. It amazes me every time I use it.
Mallorie L.
[product:honeywell---quietclean-tower-air-purifier---black]
This product helps purify the air. It is great with having multiple pets!
Kat J.
How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be worth the price?