BY HONEYWELL #10 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

• How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be wo...4 Answers
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
I love this product! I’m so glad I got a complimentary air purifier from Influenster to try. Never thought I needed one until then. Keeps the air in my home fresh and free of dust and allergens. Perfect ear round!
Rebecca H.
San Francisco, CA
I love this! It really is quiet, I can have it on in my living room while watching tv or having guests. it also helps with my allergies, because i'm allergic to dust and mites. overall, i'd recommend!
Kim F.
Cincinnati, OH
Mine stopped working last night. I had loved using it and then bam stopped turning on. My husband was able to take it apart and now low/med work but it still nothing on level 3. Any ideas?
Emily B.
Studio city, CA
Love it.  It came right during the fires and it made it so I could breathe in my apartment!  It continues to help with the dust and the pet dander.  A first rate device!
Geraldine C.
I've noticed since I received it that I sneeze less! It resulted to be an awesome fan, too. I like it specially because it isnt loud or interfere with my room look!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
Great product, we have pets thay we are allergic to. We plugged this in our living room, and days later we were free from our issues with our allergies. Everyone needs one of these products.
Victoria W.
Hopkins, MN
Excellent product! I have recently moved, and even in my tiny room it doesn't take up too much space. Effectively eliminates foul odors and stale air. Highly recommend!
Mayra A.
upland, CA
We have loved using this. Especially right now with the current flu season. I feel that it really helps keep the air quality in our home. Super effective and price seems to be affordable. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an air purifier.
Robin F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this air purifier and put it together after the holidays.  We've been having a cold streak here where the humidity in my house is also low due to the heater always being on, which makes the air feel dry and harder to breathe.  The purifier was quick to assemble and easy to operate.  Once I got it up and running, I noticed a difference within minutes.  The air felt cleaner so I left it on and I'm highly impressed so far.  It's relatively quiet, fits in a number of my rooms without being intrusive, and it has already reduced odor and allergens caused by the seasons along with my dog and cat.  I like it so much that I'm now thinking of buying another one for the lower level of my house as well.
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Just received my VoxBox of the Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier and I live in a “basement” apartment and sometimes there can be a bit of mildew or wet smell due to the moisture that basements can hold. We ran our unit for a couple hours and I walked down into our livingroom which is in the “basement” and I already noticed a difference!! It is super quiet and love the different settings for fan speed, even on high doesn’t bother sports day or movie night! From someone who suffers allergies I can tell I’m going to love this appliance!! #CleanerAir #HoneywellQuietClean
Kat J.
How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be worth the price?