BY HONEYWELL #5 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

Rebecca H.
San Francisco, CA
I love this! It really is quiet, I can have it on in my living room while watching tv or having guests. it also helps with my allergies, because i'm allergic to dust and mites. overall, i'd recommend!
Kim F.
Cincinnati, OH
Mine stopped working last night. I had loved using it and then bam stopped turning on. My husband was able to take it apart and now low/med work but it still nothing on level 3. Any ideas?
Geraldine C.
I've noticed since I received it that I sneeze less! It resulted to be an awesome fan, too. I like it specially because it isnt loud or interfere with my room look!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
Great product, we have pets thay we are allergic to. We plugged this in our living room, and days later we were free from our issues with our allergies. Everyone needs one of these products.
Mayra A.
Upland, CA
We have loved using this. Especially right now with the current flu season. I feel that it really helps keep the air quality in our home. Super effective and price seems to be affordable. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an air purifier.
Robin F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this air purifier and put it together after the holidays.  We've been having a cold streak here where the humidity in my house is also low due to the heater always being on, which makes the air feel dry and harder to breathe.  The purifier was quick to assemble and easy to operate.  Once I got it up and running, I noticed a difference within minutes.  The air felt cleaner so I left it on and I'm highly impressed so far.  It's relatively quiet, fits in a number of my rooms without being intrusive, and it has already reduced odor and allergens caused by the seasons along with my dog and cat.  I like it so much that I'm now thinking of buying another one for the lower level of my house as well.
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Just received my VoxBox of the Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier and I live in a “basement” apartment and sometimes there can be a bit of mildew or wet smell due to the moisture that basements can hold. We ran our unit for a couple hours and I walked down into our livingroom which is in the “basement” and I already noticed a difference!! It is super quiet and love the different settings for fan speed, even on high doesn’t bother sports day or movie night! From someone who suffers allergies I can tell I’m going to love this appliance!! #CleanerAir #HoneywellQuietClean
Julie N.
San jose, CA
As advertised, it’s very quiet! It’s quite slim so I have kept it in my mother’s bedroom. She really enjoys it but she complained of a smell in the beginning. Perhaps it was just in the box for too long? Not sure. Aside from that, it rotates 90-120 degrees so it works well for small rooms. It came with a replacement filter, so that’s one less thing to worry about for now!
Melissa B.
Encinitas, CA
I've been using my Honeywell QuietClean for over a month now, and I love it! Quite a bit of my furniture is antiques, which means the air can get that really stuffy smell very fast. The Honeywell helps keep the air fresh, and absorbs any lingering odors. It fits in my small apartment very well, and is light and easy to carry around. It's very visually pleasing, it resembles a tower fan. I would definitely recommend it!
Hayane S.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is the best home appliance I could ever get! Especially in a house with a dog, a cat, and three children. It's super quiet, keep the rooms clean and the thing that is my favorite is the reusable filter that you only need to wash it. For the price and how effectively it works, I couldn't recommend best air purifier.