BY HONEYWELL #5 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Loving my air purifier! It is set up next to my dog beds and has made the air seem cleaner and smell better! So far it seems very effective and it also seems to be a good price!
Katharine B.
Christiansbrg, VA
Honeywell Quietclean Air Purifier is super quiet! The one thing I was worried about. It it made for med-large rooms and works in my office space just fine!!! Air purifiers really help my respiratory system when the weather changes & I haven’t gotten sick so far!! If looking for an air purifier - def recommend this one!
Angela C.
Fresno, CA
I have been loving this purifier. Such a huge blessing to get this for free from Influenster. I suffer from asthma and an allergy to christmas trees, so this was the perfect season to test this. It helped to alleviate my symptoms for sure. I was able to recover much quicker when I was home. Additionally, I've already opened the back to check out the filter and MAN, it is doing an amazing job! I was thrilled with all the grossness I saw on the filter. I live in an apartment and have placed this in the hallway between my living room and bedroom but it's so light, I can easily move it around depending on what room I'm occupying, want to clean further, or hide it from guests!
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
Excellent product! I have recently moved, and even in my tiny room it doesn't take up too much space. Effectively eliminates foul odors and stale air. Highly recommend!
Emily E.
Chula Vista, CA
Really happy that I was picked to try out this product! My husband and I absolutely love it! Every time we walk in our bedroom it smells super fresh. It’s also extremely quiet, I often forget it’s on. I would absolutely recommend this product to family member or friend! Thanks Honeywell
Amanda R.
Odessa, DE
I'm so happy that I received this air purifier from Influenster! It works great. It's light weight so it's easy to move from room to room depending on our needs. It's also very quiet - not silent - but quiet enough that it provides a soft white noise sound. I would definitely recommend!
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
Will use this in our bedroom and I feel like it really helps get dust and pet smells out of the air also it has just enough white noise to make sleeping comfortable
Jennifer B.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely love this product.  As someone who has allergies and also lives with an animal, i love having some sort of air purifier in my apartment.  I love having this one because its quiet, yet effective.  I also love the sleek design. I highly recommend it.
Kaitlyn C.
Candia, NH
I love how quiet this air purifier is! It does a good job of removing the smells that come along with having two large dogs in the house. It's effective, affordable, and a good option for most family homes. I would recommend this to all families and people with pets!
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
I love this product! I’m so glad I got a complimentary air purifier from Influenster to try. Never thought I needed one until then. Keeps the air in my home fresh and free of dust and allergens. Perfect ear round!