BY HONEYWELL #3 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

Maggie D.
Lawrence, KS
Honeywell QuietClean® Tower Air Purifier HFD230 is a great product especially for allergy sufferers or those living in multi unit buildings. Our neighbors smoke and I have found that occasionally the scent wafts into our apartment which stirs up our allergies ever more. The Honeywell air purifier definitely helps filter out unwanted smells and allergens. While I think the upfront cost is a little expensive, it’s definitely worth it!
Celin R.
Hightstown, NJ
I just received this Air Purifier... OMG! What an awesome product!! My husband have a dog and I always feel allergy when the dog is close, but since I'm using the Air Purifier the space feels so good, nice and clean! you just have to replace the filters every 3 months and that's it. I am sure that you will love this! for sure!
KrishaRae Y.
San Jose, CA
We love it!!! I am so new to this product. I never knew nor heard about it. So trying this for the first time was great. After a few hours we noticed a difference in the air quality we love it!! Amazing!
Shelby S.
Mccordsville, IN
Honeywell quiet clean is used in our living room. We have two dogs, allergies, and the mix of everyday life and I love knowing we are all breathing cleaner air. The unit itself is low maintenance, very quiet when running and thankfully the filters can be washed. I recommend this product for everyone! Honeywell QuietClean® Tower Air Purifier HFD140#breathebetter #honeywellquietclean
Stephanie B.
Springfield, VA
Quiet, but effective! I also like it emits a little bit of air so can double as a fan in the spring and summer months. We have the large size and put it in our dining room/living room area! Awesome product!
Vanessa C.
Schaumburg, IL
Umm hello. Is anyone there? I received this item for free thanks to Influenster. I would not have purchased this with my own money but now I'm left wondering how I managed to live without this thing! If you live in a small apartment then I definitely recommend this QuietClean air purifier from Honeywell. This made my apartment smelling less like a cave and more like a home :)
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
This is an amazing air purifier. Quiet and very efficient. Our little space is always fresh now as if we were sleeping in the open... it’s wonderful! And very good for the price! Highly recommend!
Rania  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I am so happy with this product. I put it in my children's room and I noticed they are coughing less. It is great because it removes all of the dust in the air. The air quality in the room is great. I plan one for our living room. I love that it is easy to use and set up.
Emily B.
Studio city, CA
Love it.  It came right during the fires and it made it so I could breathe in my apartment!  It continues to help with the dust and the pet dander.  A first rate device!
Rafaella D.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s an awesome Air Purifier, my room is tiny and we are using the heat now so it’s very hard to breathe. With this one the air is better. And it’s really quiet, my housemate already asked to share. #CleanerAir #HoneywellQuietClean