BY HONEYWELL #4 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell QuietClean Air Purifier uses a patented, 3-step permanent filtration system to help capture up to 99% of microscopic airborne pollutants.* Featuring permanent, washable ifD® particle filters that are easy-to-maintain, just rinse to clean once every 3 months!** Quiet operation effectively circulates the filtered air throughout the room up to 5X per hour!***

* From the air that passes through the filters, 2 microns or larger.
** Filters can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4x per year for five years.
*** Based on AHAM Verifide® smoke CADR rating in recommended room size.

• How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be wo...4 Answers
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E the amazing air purifier which I received complimentary from Honeywell and Influenster! I’m a mother to fur pup who is of a hypoallergenic breed and has hair versus fur. He does not shed like a breed which blows their coat several times a year and he rarely ever has dandruff. My other fur baby is a long haired cat who sheds year round and during the colder dryer months, unfortunately has dry skin resulting in dander. I do have a mild allergy to cats which is easily maintained. The air purifier has been wonderful during these cold, dry days to circulate air in my home. Fits perfectly in my living room which accommodates a large open space connected to my kitchen separated by a partial wall and small hallway. My kitchen wall is shared with the unit next door and since the colder months I have noticed a mild cigarette odor at times which appears to be coming up through my kitchen sink drain. As a non-smoker this is undesirable and even with using products for the drain to help it subside the odor is in the air. This has been a blessing that arrived at the perfect time! The lightweight design makes it simple to move to kitchen when needed. The slim design fits perfectly into smaller quarters even while oscillating but also has the capacity to circulate air flow to a much larger space for a model geared for a medium size room. Even at the highest setting the sound emitted is not a disturbance or distraction and would actually accommodate those who like the sleep with a fan on. The lowest setting is SO quiet that at times I find myself checking to see if I even actually turned it on like I thought I had. I’m grateful for having been chosen to have the opportunity to test this product and give an honest review. I read other Influenster reviews prior to setting up my unit and using it for the last 4 weeks. Many wonderful reviews and I agree with them all and give Honeywell a 5 out of 5!  @honeywellpluggedin @influenster #honeywellquietclean #cleanerair #complimentary.
Brandi E.
Cincinnati, OH
I was lucky enough to get the try the #HoneywellQuietClean air purifier complimentary from Influenster as part of a VoxBox campaign. My household had two dogs and mild allergies. I could tell a significant differece when sleeping at night even the first night! I love this product. Sadly the only downfall is the size of it. It is rather large but it gets the job done. Even with it being large it does have a nice look to it so it doesn't stand out in a nicely decorated room. I think it is worth every penny for the 130-150 price point. #CleanerAir Honeywell - Quietclean Tower Air Purifier - Black
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
I couldn't be happier about getting the chance to finally try an air purifier. This one is tall, black, sleek, and fits in any room. It has 3 different levels, from high to low, with the lowest being barely noticeable when it comes to the noise it makes. I would highly recommend this product! I was able to try it for free thanks to Influenster and Honeywell and would definitely buy one. My air quality is noticeably better. 10/10 recommend.
Samantha L.
Lyons , NY
I Love this Air Purifier. I have two pets. One cat and one dog. We also have a fireplace to heat the house for the winter. This totally make the air smell clean. I’d definitely recommend this to Home with pets. It’s affordable and it’s so quiet. Love love love this product! Thank you Influenster for sending me my free air purifier to review!
Stacy P.
Coral Springs, FL
WOW! I was on the market for a air purifier for a while after having a baby. This thing is amazing. Its quiet, Its has 3 strength settings which I like. Its affordable and the fact that the filter is reusable is a major plus so I dont have to keep buying filters. I definitely recommend this product.
Daniela A.
Fairfield, CA
wonderful, my baby after the appliance sleeps better and all night. And silent, light to carry it, purifies the whole environment. We have nothing to complain about. I recommend to all mothersHoneywell QuietClean® Tower Air Purifier HFD140
Brittnie M.
Los Angeles , CA
I got the Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier from Influenster. It has been amazing so far! I've been looking into buying one for months now so this was a great surprise! It is big enough to keep in my living room. I have noticed a difference when I wake up in the morning and I am able to sleep through the entire night! When turned all the way up, it can be a little loud but totally worth it! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Celin R.
Hightstown , NJ
I just received this Air Purifier... OMG! What an awesome product!! My husband have a dog and I always feel allergy when the dog is close, but since I'm using the Air Purifier the space feels so good, nice and clean! you just have to replace the filters every 3 months and that's it. I am sure that you will love this! for sure!
Annelies M.
A great investment. This has helped my room from a humid section to a nice cool air. The air is clean and the filters are easy to change. This is great for the price. Super silent and small for a corner of my room.
KrishaRae Y.
San Jose , CA
We love it!!! I am so new to this product. I never knew nor heard about it. So trying this for the first time was great. After a few hours we noticed a difference in the air quality we love it!! Amazing!
Kat J.
1,093 reviews
How much does this cost? Do you find the results to be worth the price?