BY HONEYWELL #28 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actu...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Environmentalist Expert
These tablets are a safe and affordable way to keep your humidifier clean and at its optimum performance.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Must have with humidifiers. You don't want there to be any mold disbursing into the air.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
A must have in a house with a wood stove running two humidifiers. You want to keep the unit clean
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I use these humidifiers during the colder months. We like to use humidifiers because we oil for heat which isn't the best because it takes all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, which dries out your skin so these are definitely are awesome to have. They're cheap to buy and help prolong filter life.
Jessica W.
I use this in both my and my daughter's humidifiers! They help keep the water fresh and clean.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I do t know if they make a huge difference but we use these in our humidifiers..they can be bought at a really low price just about anywhere!
Adriana L.
Flifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove is not good all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
These seem to work well, but still get a small amount of some type of slimy growth in the mist output section. I'm sure it would be worse without these.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
My apartment flooded not long ago. Landlord did nothing about it. Does anyone know if this product actually works?
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?