BY HONEYWELL #32 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps an...Water is great for microbial g... 1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work wel...I buy mine at rite aid, they d... 1 Answers
Christine H.
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
We have been using these in our humidifier for a couple of years. I much prefer this over having to add drops. It works great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This actually works exceptionally well! And it lasted quite a long time too! I would definitely buy these again to help keep my humidifier cleaner and filters properly.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I use these in my kids humidifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove sucks all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Alessandra T.
Alessandra T.
Madison, NJ
Without these balls my humidifier always got so disguising it made me want to stop using our. Do flag these work
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
These are so cool!!! We have a humidifier in our room and also our toddler son's room. We use these to keep them clean and healthy for all of us.
Michele L.
Michele L.
I actually just discovered this product a few weeks ago. It is really hard to clean the inside of the humidifier tank. This product really does help.
Carla  P.
Carla P.
Love this. It works great and I love knowing that our humidifier stays clean to keep us healthy!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
These seem to work well, but still get a small amount of some type of slimy growth in the mist output section. I'm sure it would be worse without these.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
My apartment flooded not long ago. Landlord did nothing about it. Does anyone know if this product actually works?
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?