BY HONEYWELL #27 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actual...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
Carla  P.
Carla P.
Love this. It works great and I love knowing that our humidifier stays clean to keep us healthy!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I use these in my kids humidifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove sucks all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Environmentalist Expert
During the wi tee months we ha to have sa humidifier running 24/7 and after research I came across these and was so impressed by there claims I ordered some. And sure enough you campus tell the difference. There balls help the water stay clean and not to start to mold or build bacteria which was my biggest worry in using Ma humiditifuer in the first place! I will definitely be buying them again for when it's time to bring out the humidifier!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
I used these to keep my son's humidifier clean when he was a baby. It was simple to use and reasonably priced.
Michele L.
Michele L.
I actually just discovered this product a few weeks ago. It is really hard to clean the inside of the humidifier tank. This product really does help.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
These are so cool!!! We have a humidifier in our room and also our toddler son's room. We use these to keep them clean and healthy for all of us.
Alessandra T.
Alessandra T.
Madison, NJ
Without these balls my humidifier always got so disguising it made me want to stop using our. Do flag these work
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
These seem to work well, but still get a small amount of some type of slimy growth in the mist output section. I'm sure it would be worse without these.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
My apartment flooded not long ago. Landlord did nothing about it. Does anyone know if this product actually works?
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?