BY HONEYWELL #26 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actu...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
Liz R.
Liz R.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I use these in my kids humidifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove sucks all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This actually works exceptionally well! And it lasted quite a long time too! I would definitely buy these again to help keep my humidifier cleaner and filters properly.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
We have been using these in our humidifier for a couple of years. I much prefer this over having to add drops. It works great!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical at first but now I am very happy with it. My son has asthma and using this put us to ease.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I love using this in my sons humidifier! One less step when I don't have to add drops or change filters! I will continue buying these!
Tina P.
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN
This helps the filter to last longer.I use this with our cool mist humidifier.It keeps the humidifier cleaner longer.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Environmentalist Expert
During the wi tee months we ha to have sa humidifier running 24/7 and after research I came across these and was so impressed by there claims I ordered some. And sure enough you campus tell the difference. There balls help the water stay clean and not to start to mold or build bacteria which was my biggest worry in using Ma humiditifuer in the first place! I will definitely be buying them again for when it's time to bring out the humidifier!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
These seem to work well, but still get a small amount of some type of slimy growth in the mist output section. I'm sure it would be worse without these.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
My apartment flooded not long ago. Landlord did nothing about it. Does anyone know if this product actually works?
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?