BY HONEYWELL #31 in Humidifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actu...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This honeywell humidifier really works when its hot have u tried it yet ya don't knw wht yr missing
Carla  P.
Love this. It works great and I love knowing that our humidifier stays clean to keep us healthy!
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
A must have in a house with a wood stove running two humidifiers. You want to keep the unit clean
Jessica W.
I use this in both my and my daughter's humidifiers! They help keep the water fresh and clean.
Rachel C.
I've heard great things about this cleaning cartridge, I need to buy one for my humidifier.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Must have with humidifiers. You don't want there to be any mold disbursing into the air.
Byanca L.
I like this item, very durable. Easy to use. Great. I highly recommend to eveyone
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
These seem to work well, but still get a small amount of some type of slimy growth in the mist output section. I'm sure it would be worse without these.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
My apartment flooded not long ago. Landlord did nothing about it. Does anyone know if this product actually works?
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?