BY HONEYWELL #31 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actu...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
ashley g.
You NEED this if you have an humidifer not an option if those things grow mold you're undoing all the good its trying to do. Buy this period
Brittney H.
I love using this in my sons humidifier! One less step when I don't have to add drops or change filters! I will continue buying these!
Marlee S.
New River, AZ
I use these in my kids' humidifier. It's great for prolonging filter life and there's usually a coupon in the box for next time!
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
We have been using these in our humidifier for a couple of years. I much prefer this over having to add drops. It works great!
Maica W.
GA
I use this Honeywell Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge. The kit keeps my humidifier clean and free from mold.
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN
This helps the filter to last longer.I use this with our cool mist humidifier.It keeps the humidifier cleaner longer.
Alessandra T.
Madison, NJ
Without these balls my humidifier always got so disguising it made me want to stop using our. Do flag these work
Rebekah B.
I used these to keep my son's humidifier clean when he was a baby. It was simple to use and reasonably priced.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical at first but now I am very happy with it. My son has asthma and using this put us to ease.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
These tablets are a safe and affordable way to keep your humidifier clean and at its optimum performance.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?