BY HONEYWELL #26 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actu...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
Adriana L.
Flifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove is not good all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Marlee S.
New River, AZ
I use these in my kids' humidifier. It's great for prolonging filter life and there's usually a coupon in the box for next time!
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical at first but now I am very happy with it. My son has asthma and using this put us to ease.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This honeywell humidifier really works when its hot have u tried it yet ya don't knw wht yr missing
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
A must have in a house with a wood stove running two humidifiers. You want to keep the unit clean
Candace C.
Merced, CA
These tablets are a safe and affordable way to keep your humidifier clean and at its optimum performance.
Rachel C.
I've heard great things about this cleaning cartridge, I need to buy one for my humidifier.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Must have with humidifiers. You don't want there to be any mold disbursing into the air.
Byanca L.
I like this item, very durable. Easy to use. Great. I highly recommend to eveyone
Michele L.
I actually just discovered this product a few weeks ago. It is really hard to clean the inside of the humidifier tank. This product really does help.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?