BY HONEYWELL #32 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps an...Water is great for microbial g... 1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work wel...I buy mine at rite aid, they d... 1 Answers
Cierra G.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This honeywell humidifier really works when its hot have u tried it yet ya don't knw wht yr missing
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
These tablets are a safe and affordable way to keep your humidifier clean and at its optimum performance.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I've heard great things about this cleaning cartridge, I need to buy one for my humidifier.
Venus L.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Must have with humidifiers. You don't want there to be any mold disbursing into the air.
Byanca L.
Byanca L.
I like this item, very durable. Easy to use. Great. I highly recommend to eveyone
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
I used these to keep my son's humidifier clean when he was a baby. It was simple to use and reasonably priced.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Environmentalist Expert
During the wi tee months we ha to have sa humidifier running 24/7 and after research I came across these and was so impressed by there claims I ordered some. And sure enough you campus tell the difference. There balls help the water stay clean and not to start to mold or build bacteria which was my biggest worry in using Ma humiditifuer in the first place! I will definitely be buying them again for when it's time to bring out the humidifier!
Tina P.
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN
This helps the filter to last longer.I use this with our cool mist humidifier.It keeps the humidifier cleaner longer.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I love using this in my sons humidifier! One less step when I don't have to add drops or change filters! I will continue buying these!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland , Mi
I was skeptical at first but now I am very happy with it. My son has asthma and using this put us to ease.
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?