BY HONEYWELL #26 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actual...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
A must have in a house with a wood stove running two humidifiers. You want to keep the unit clean
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Environmentalist Expert
These tablets are a safe and affordable way to keep your humidifier clean and at its optimum performance.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I've heard great things about this cleaning cartridge, I need to buy one for my humidifier.
Venus L.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
Must have with humidifiers. You don't want there to be any mold disbursing into the air.
Byanca L.
Byanca L.
I like this item, very durable. Easy to use. Great. I highly recommend to eveyone
Tina P.
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN
This helps the filter to last longer.I use this with our cool mist humidifier.It keeps the humidifier cleaner longer.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This actually works exceptionally well! And it lasted quite a long time too! I would definitely buy these again to help keep my humidifier cleaner and filters properly.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
We have been using these in our humidifier for a couple of years. I much prefer this over having to add drops. It works great!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical at first but now I am very happy with it. My son has asthma and using this put us to ease.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I love using this in my sons humidifier! One less step when I don't have to add drops or change filters! I will continue buying these!
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?