Add a Photo

By HONEYWELL
#35 in Air Purifiers
The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD

Works so well in my humidifier. Helps the filter last a little longer which is great. They also have coupons for it every now and then which is helpful to stock up.
Marlee S.
Marlee S.
New River, AZ

I use these in my kids' humidifier. It's great for prolonging filter life and there's usually a coupon in the box for next time!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA

These tablets are a safe and affordable way to keep your humidifier clean and at its optimum performance.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I've heard great things about this cleaning cartridge, I need to buy one for my humidifier.
Venus L.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX

Must have with humidifiers. You don't want there to be any mold disbursing into the air.
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI

I was skeptical at first but now I am very happy with it. My son has asthma and using this put us to ease.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA

We have been using these in our humidifier for a couple of years. I much prefer this over having to add drops. It works great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID

This actually works exceptionally well! And it lasted quite a long time too! I would definitely buy these again to help keep my humidifier cleaner and filters properly.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

During the wi tee months we ha to have sa humidifier running 24/7 and after research I came across these and was so impressed by there claims I ordered some. And sure enough you campus tell the difference. There balls help the water stay clean and not to start to mold or build bacteria which was my biggest worry in using Ma humiditifuer in the first place! I will definitely be buying them again for when it's time to bring out the humidifier!
Tina P.
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN

This helps the filter to last longer.I use this with our cool mist humidifier.It keeps the humidifier cleaner longer.
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA

Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA

What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.

Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN

Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

What is these never tried it ?

Join Now