BY HONEYWELL #26 in Air Purifiers

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

• I have heard that this will keep mold out of a hu... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actu...1 Answers
  • Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?1 Answers
ashley g.
You NEED this if you have an humidifer not an option if those things grow mold you're undoing all the good its trying to do. Buy this period
Maica W.
GA
I use this Honeywell Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge. The kit keeps my humidifier clean and free from mold.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I use these humidifiers during the colder months. We like to use humidifiers because we oil for heat which isn't the best because it takes all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, which dries out your skin so these are definitely are awesome to have. They're cheap to buy and help prolong filter life.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Wonderful product. I use a humidifier all winter and spring and this cleaning cartridge keeps it clean. So much bacteria can grow in a humidifier that could be circulated back into the air you breath l. With this item you can be worry free.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This actually works exceptionally well! And it lasted quite a long time too! I would definitely buy these again to help keep my humidifier cleaner and filters properly.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I do t know if they make a huge difference but we use these in our humidifiers..they can be bought at a really low price just about anywhere!
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
Works so well in my humidifier. Helps the filter last a little longer which is great. They also have coupons for it every now and then which is helpful to stock up.
Brittney H.
I love using this in my sons humidifier! One less step when I don't have to add drops or change filters! I will continue buying these!
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
We have been using these in our humidifier for a couple of years. I much prefer this over having to add drops. It works great!
Jessica W.
I use this in both my and my daughter's humidifiers! They help keep the water fresh and clean.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?