BY HONEYWELL

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

Veronica M.
During the wi tee months we ha to have sa humidifier running 24/7 and after research I came across these and was so impressed by there claims I ordered some. And sure enough you campus tell the difference. There balls help the water stay clean and not to start to mold or build bacteria which was my biggest worry in using Ma humiditifuer in the first place! I will definitely be buying them again for when it's time to bring out the humidifier!
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I use these humidifiers during the colder months. We like to use humidifiers because we oil for heat which isn't the best because it takes all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, which dries out your skin so these are definitely are awesome to have. They're cheap to buy and help prolong filter life.
Liz R.
Shepherdstown, WV
I use these in my kids humidifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove sucks all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Wonderful product. I use a humidifier all winter and spring and this cleaning cartridge keeps it clean. So much bacteria can grow in a humidifier that could be circulated back into the air you breath l. With this item you can be worry free.
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This actually works exceptionally well! And it lasted quite a long time too! I would definitely buy these again to help keep my humidifier cleaner and filters properly.
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
Works so well in my humidifier. Helps the filter last a little longer which is great. They also have coupons for it every now and then which is helpful to stock up.
Adriana L.
Flifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove is not good all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Michele L.
I actually just discovered this product a few weeks ago. It is really hard to clean the inside of the humidifier tank. This product really does help.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
These are so cool!!! We have a humidifier in our room and also our toddler son's room. We use these to keep them clean and healthy for all of us.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I do t know if they make a huge difference but we use these in our humidifiers..they can be bought at a really low price just about anywhere!
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What is these never tried it ?