Add a Photo

By HONEYWELL
#35 in Air Purifiers
The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I use these humidifiers during the colder months. We like to use humidifiers because we oil for heat which isn't the best because it takes all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, which dries out your skin so these are definitely are awesome to have. They're cheap to buy and help prolong filter life.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC

Wonderful product. I use a humidifier all winter and spring and this cleaning cartridge keeps it clean. So much bacteria can grow in a humidifier that could be circulated back into the air you breath l. With this item you can be worry free.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

Flifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove is not good all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I do t know if they make a huge difference but we use these in our humidifiers..they can be bought at a really low price just about anywhere!
ashley g.
ashley g.

You NEED this if you have an humidifer not an option if those things grow mold you're undoing all the good its trying to do. Buy this period
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA

I use this Honeywell Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge. The kit keeps my humidifier clean and free from mold.
Cierra G.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va

This honeywell humidifier really works when its hot have u tried it yet ya don't knw wht yr missing
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa

A must have in a house with a wood stove running two humidifiers. You want to keep the unit clean
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I use this in both my and my daughter's humidifiers! They help keep the water fresh and clean.
Byanca L.
Byanca L.

I like this item, very durable. Easy to use. Great. I highly recommend to eveyone
Niki Z.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA

Where can I buy these? And are they reasonably priced?
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA

What is this never even heard of this?.
Erica G.
Erica G.

Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN

Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

What is these never tried it ?

Join Now