Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesHoneywell
Protec Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge 1-pc

Honeywell Protec Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge 1-pc.

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture.

I have heard that this will keep mold out of a humidifier. My 5 yr old daughter has asthma and was wondering if this is something I should definitely get for her humidifier?
Do you feel like this really helps and makes a difference in actually keeping your humidifier clean?
Where can I get one? do they work well? and are the reg priced?
Start your review of Honeywell Protec Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge 1-pc.!
How would you rate this product?
Jamaica  W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this Honeywell Antimicrobial Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge. The kit keeps my humidifier clean and free from mold.
ashley G.
You NEED this if you have an humidifer not an option if those things grow mold you're undoing all the good its trying to do. Buy this period
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I do t know if they make a huge difference but we use these in our humidifiers..they can be bought at a really low price just about anywhere!
Adriana L.
Flifiers during the colder months. We have to use humidifiers because the wood stove is not good all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, so these little things are essential. They're inexpensive and help prolong filter life.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
A must have in a house with a wood stove running two humidifiers. You want to keep the unit clean
Jessica W.
Danville, KY
I use this in both my and my daughter's humidifiers! They help keep the water fresh and clean.
Marlee S.
New River, AZ
I use these in my kids' humidifier. It's great for prolonging filter life and there's usually a coupon in the box for next time!
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I use these humidifiers during the colder months. We like to use humidifiers because we oil for heat which isn't the best because it takes all the moisture out of the air. We have hard water, which dries out your skin so these are definitely are awesome to have. They're cheap to buy and help prolong filter life.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Wonderful product. I use a humidifier all winter and spring and this cleaning cartridge keeps it clean. So much bacteria can grow in a humidifier that could be circulated back into the air you breath l. With this item you can be worry free.
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This honeywell humidifier really works when its hot have u tried it yet ya don't knw wht yr missing