BY HONEYWELL

Helps Remove/ Captures Up to 99% of Airborne/ Microscopic Particles Such as *: Tobacco smoke Pet dander Mold spores Dust Pollen * . Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type, and the pollutant s introduction rate into the environment. Permanent Filter **- just vacuum to clean (** permanent claim is based on normal household usage. Physicians First Choice - doctors recommend Honeywell HEPA air purifiers for patients that suffer from the allergy and asthma symptoms.***(Market Research Survey "Study of Physician and Nurse Preference of Type and Brand of Portable Room Air Cleaners", AQS Corp., 2005 AHAM Certified- Clean Air Delivery Rate 5 air changes per hour**, medium 2.8 air changes per hour, large 1 air changes per hour. ** base on AHAM CADR Certificati see more...

• Do you travel with your compact air cleaner?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have really bad allergies so having this in my room is such a blessing." in 1 review
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
I've been using this air purifier for 2 years now. My only issue is that the clean filter light never goes off, even after I replace the filter and reset it. However, it still works well and cicrulates the air which I like.
greidy p.
greidy p.
Es pequeño, pero hace su trabajo. Funciona muy bien en habitaciones pequeñas, pero todavía funciona algo bien en 10x10. Ayuda a circular el aire.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
My husband has horrible asthma so it is just so important to have an air filtration system in our house
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I have really bad allergies so having this in my room is such a blessing. It keeps the air clean and helps me with my allergies.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
I don't have allergies but I live in a basement & this helps with the stuffiness of the place. Air is easier to breathe & It helps that I know it's good for me.
Liberty, MO
We take or compact air filter wherever we go. We take it on campouts, or wherever we travel to. It works great to keep the allergens out of the air and helps to keep us healthy.
jamie w.
jamie w.
La Follette, TN
Decorator Expert
It is small, but it does its job. Works really well on small rooms,but still works somewhat well in 10x10. Helps circulate the air.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Kinda pricey for a humidifier. It doesn't work that well, it actually dries the air out a bit.
Liberty, MO
Do you travel with your compact air cleaner?