BY HONEYWELL #47 in Fans

This comfort control oscillating tower fan by honeywell has 3 speeds and settings for maximum comfort. It also has a convenient auto shut-off timer. The 3-speed fan oscillates for wide area cooling. The sleek, 30 tall tower design takes up very little space. Assembly required. Tools sold separately. see more...

• Is this your favorite oscillating fan brand or do you prefer anot...2 Answers
Danielle S.
This is my favorite fan. i have always owned box fans and always had a hard time positioning them just right to hit me while laying in bed trying to fall asleep. my oscillating fan however always seems to reach me at some point
Susan S.
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
I have 2 , one in my bed room and one in the living room . we always have them going .. we never had a problem
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
This fan works so well. It's great for even larger spaces because it oscillates and has different settings. And it's fairly quiet.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Works akright but I feel like it is not very powerful. If I am very hot I want something with a lot of power
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Decorator Expert
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love this fan. It works better than any fan I've ever had and it's very quiet. I like all of the settings it has, too. There are 3 speeds and you can set time limits for how long you would like it to be going.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quiet, oscillates, and has multiple settings. The remote is a total bonus. Takes up little space and works great. What's not to like about it? (we scored one at Canadian Tire on sale, and totally worth the wait)
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Coldstream , NC
Decorator Expert
I have several of these in the house. I like how they are lean and long so they don't take up too much room. They also do a great job of keeping the area cool, especially during the summer time!
Danielle S.
Is this your favorite oscillating fan brand or do you prefer another brand?