BY HONEYWELL

For Germ-Free Humidifiers: GF-200 GF-200B GF-350 GF-210 GF-210W GF-300 Warm mist humidifiers do not spread fine mineral dust into the air that you breathe nor on your furniture, the way that other type humidifiers do. The mineral dust remains trapped in the humidifier hot water reservoir. Use of Mineral Absorption Pads will play a major role in capturing and removing minerals from hot water reservoir, and preventing a stubborn mineral buildup. see more...

Honeywell Mineral Absorption Pads
  • "I've never used these before but, from the reviews that I've read it seems to be a great product I need something like this due to severe allergies" in 1 review
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
shaid h.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This product is wonderful. It is ideal for anyone who suffers from allergies (like I do) It works best when using it with the products made by the same company. I recommend this to all people who suffer from allergies.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
I have allergies and I don't really feel like this product did anything to help them?  I thought it may help but nope!
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
Greta item. I would buy this product again. Overall, one of the best. This helps keep buildup to a minimum.
Emily w.
These are great for allergies! A perfect thing to store in your home if you suffer from them.
Brit B.
Blacklick, OH
Love this item, I have had these before! I adore this item, so I'm giving it a 5 star!
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
Haven't tried this product before but it looks like it would be a worthy purchase
Darlene B.
Tampa, FL
How long do they last?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they do what they're suppose to.. How exactly do you use them