BY HONEYWELL

The honeywell warm moisture humidifier can provide an indoor environment that is comforting and soothing. This filter-free humidifier can maintain a comfortable humidity level in your room. It helps with congestion, cough, breathing problems or wheezing. The honeywell humidifier contains a medicine cup for liquid inhalants, and can run for a 24-hour period before requiring a refill. It provides quiet relief for sleeping, and features an auto shut-off when the tank is empty. see more...

• Did anyone have problems with this unit taking care of a bigger b...4 Answers
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
This humidifier has worked wonders on our dry Texas air. We moved to where we live now from a city that was humid 24/7. We kept waking up coughing and with dry (sometimes bleeding) noses and finally decided to get a humidifier. After trial and error with smaller units we found this one. The tank is big enough to run on high all night. And I love the little spot to add oil I add my sleep mix oil and it fills the room with a very calming scent.
crystal w.
Lebanon, IN
I like it, but you have to fill it every day and clean it constantly, Also the tank only last for like one night. It does work well though, If you have a big bedroom though, this unit will not do the whole room, we have that trouble with ours. If you have a room on the smaller side this one will be perfect for you.
Courtney S.
Saginaw, MI
I love these in Michigan it can get pretty dry during the fall and winter, This helps with m daughters bloody noses and dry stuffiness,
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Very good humidifier. You do not need a filter and do not need to refill it with nothing else but water when it is time to use it.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great humidifier...the water tank is large so I don't have to worry about it running out in the middle of the night.
jennie a.
Indianapolis, IN
Works great for me especially when we are sick...its aids us so much when we have colds or sinus infections
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Would buy this
Jean P.
We found that using our Honeywell Warm Moisture Humidifier during the winter months helped our breathing and sleeping. We didn't have colds the entire time!
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I like this, it works well. Some times it has to be filled more than once a day, but it's better than nothing.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
crystal w.
Lebanon, IN
Did anyone have problems with this unit taking care of a bigger bedroom? I do and am trying to see if it is just me.