Honeywell Household Gas, VOC & Odor Reducing Pre-Filters, 2 Pk, Black, 2 ea uploaded by Kaitlyn L.

BY HONEYWELL

K Replacement Pre-Filters br Model HRF-K2 Helps Capture Some Harmful Gases and VOCs, Such as Ammonia 1 lili 2 Deodorizes the Air, Reducing Odors 1 lili 3 Traps Larger Particles Such as Dust, Lint, Fibers and Pet Fur 1 Helps Absorb Some Household Odors and Fumes: 1 Certain harmful gases and VOCs from cleaning products, paint, and furnishings 2 Mildew odors 3 Odors from bathrooms, nurseries, kitchens, pets, tobacco and cooking smoke Fits the following Honeywell models: HFD-070, HFD-120, HFD-120-Q, HFD-120-TGT, HFD-123-HD, HFD300, HFD310, HFD314, HFD320, HFD3230TGT, HFD324. Includes: br Air Purifier Pre-Filters see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Pooler, GA
I got two boxes of these filters free from influenster for my Honeywell Quietclean Airpurifier I received a few months ago. They work great! They are easy to size since it comes with a template, easy to install, helps to reduce household/pet odors (I have two dogs), and helps to trap large particles in the air! #influensterChamp
Kelly M.
Berlin, NJ
I absolutely love my honeywell air purifier. mine has two heap filters a carbon filter and uv. There are various speeds, so it circulates the room really good. I have terrible allergies and this is a great buy. I have been a lot better having this in my home and want to get more they work so well.
Tina M.
Patchogue, Ny
This is a great product! It is environmentally friendly, yet it doesn't sacrifice on quality which is very important.
Style H.
Austin, TX
Amazing product made with quality. This is a must buy. Definite buy, give it a look.
This is a must buy especially if you have severe allergies. It works extremely well
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I need something like this air purifier due to severe allergies I need to dust every 2 days in my home to try and keep up with the dust
Savannah M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these?