Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesAir PurifiersHoneywell
HEPAClean Whisper Quiet Air Purifier with UV Germ Reduction

Honeywell HEPAClean Whisper Quiet Air Purifier with UV Germ Reduction

by Honeywell

Advanced Air Cleaning System! Laboratory proven to reduce 99.9% of airborne viruses & fungi! 3-in-1: Germ Fighting UV. HEPAClean™ Filtration. Odor Reduction The HEPAClean UV Tower Air Purifier features an advanced air cleaning system that combines 3 powerful air cleaning technologies into one compact air purifier to deliver cleaner, fresher air to your home. Germ Fighting Ultraviolet Technology helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores while the HEPAClean filters remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen. In addition, the enhanced odor control carbon zeolite pre-filter helps reduce common household odors such as pet, cooking, nursery, and smoke odors. This air.

Affordable a big concern and also is it effective?
I need this in my life a clean air its always a healthier life.What do you guys think does it work well?
i have asthma would this machine work for this?
Start your review of Honeywell HEPAClean Whisper Quiet Air Purifier with UV Germ Reduction!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Works wonders would recommend to anyone.in reviews
Catie D.
Virginia Beach
I like my air purifier just fine (the air even feels different after it comes out of the machine) but have one big gripe with it. We have pets and a small child, and have had three of these through exchanges-- all three have broken after falling over once or twice. The oscillating base just can't hold up to being knocked around at all, and for a tower design, I find this unacceptable. The purifier works just fine though, but I've given up on the base.
Danielle J.
Mattoon, IL
I have a few different models of the Honeywell air purifiers and they’re always great. The filters are easily changed and you can find the replacement parts at target.
BETSY R.
Honeywell HEPAClean Whisper Quiet Air Purifier with UV Germ Reduction uploaded by BETSY R.
I love the slim look it has to it fits anywhere in the room easy to carry lightweight hardly makes any noise once I plugged it I can smell and feel a huge difference on the air quality right away. Removed bad odors from my room. I love that it has three speeds and it ocillites.
Vanessa O.
West Deptford , NJ
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,244 reviews
My mother had bought this. I think that it works great in taking care of the smoke in her house. I was amazed in the difference
Ashley G.
Monterey, TN
This product is awesome. We have a cat indoors and this takes care of all of that so there are no issues with allergies.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Great product that really does its job! I have bad allergies and this makes those times of year more tolerable.
Leslie G.
Gainesville, TX
We used these at work after the pesticide guy came and sprayed the office. It was very quite & helpful in reducing the odor in the air. :)
Tasha S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Really great item, very quiet not loud. I purchase 2 of these for my household and thus far I love it. Thinking about taking one of them to my job.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Pricey but let me tell you it is amazing. Not loud at all. Takes the order out of the room
JACKIE L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great air filter. However, it smells like plastic for awhile. You have to get used to the scent.