Honeywell HEPAClean Whisper Quiet Air Purifier with UV Germ Reduction uploaded by BETSY R.

BY HONEYWELL

Advanced Air Cleaning System! Laboratory proven to reduce 99.9% of airborne viruses & fungi! 3-in-1: Germ Fighting UV. HEPAClean™ Filtration. Odor Reduction The HEPAClean UV Tower Air Purifier features an advanced air cleaning system that combines 3 powerful air cleaning technologies into one compact air purifier to deliver cleaner, fresher air to your home. Germ Fighting Ultraviolet Technology helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores while the HEPAClean filters remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen. In addition, the enhanced odor control carbon zeolite pre-filter helps reduce common household odors such as pet, cooking, nursery, and smoke odors. This air. see more...

• Affordable a big concern and also is it effective?3 Answers
  • I need this in my life a clean air its always a healthier...2 Answers
  • i have asthma would this machine work for this? 2 Answers
  • "Works wonders would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
BETSY R.
I love the slim look it has to it fits anywhere in the room easy to carry lightweight hardly makes any noise once I plugged it I can smell and feel a huge difference on the air quality right away. Removed bad odors from my room. I love that it has three speeds and it ocillites.
Catie D.
Virginia Beach
I like my air purifier just fine (the air even feels different after it comes out of the machine) but have one big gripe with it. We have pets and a small child, and have had three of these through exchanges-- all three have broken after falling over once or twice. The oscillating base just can't hold up to being knocked around at all, and for a tower design, I find this unacceptable. The purifier works just fine though, but I've given up on the base.
Ashley S.
This is a great product, the filter is really easy to change and its just as quiet as advertised. My office uses them and they get so upset if they are turned off and honestly we haven't had people out sick in a while.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
This product was great when we first got it but after a while it stopped working right. We spent over $200 on it and it wouldn't oscillate anymore it was quite a disappointment.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
Do not like the smell that mine emitted the first few days we had it, now it has lessened. I am not so sure about the germ UV filter but I feel like my allergies have improved.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
This product is so quite! We did have some problems not long after buying it with it making some weird noises but it is just important to keep it clean.
Tasha S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Really great item, very quiet not loud. I purchase 2 of these for my household and thus far I love it. Thinking about taking one of them to my job.
Leslie G.
Gainesville, TX
We used these at work after the pesticide guy came and sprayed the office. It was very quite & helpful in reducing the odor in the air. :)
Courtney P.
This machine/ air filter works wonders in my home. With pets we get dander and this clears the air right up. no more allergy like symptoms
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works great and super quiet. I gave it only 3 stars because it is definitely pricey compared to similar products on the market.
Sonya S.
Gainesville, FL
Affordable a big concern and also is it effective?
Ashley O.
Does this come in any other colours?
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
i have asthma would this machine work for this?
lulu j.
I need this in my life a clean air its always a healthier life.What do you guys think does it work well?
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this intended just for one room or multiple rooms?