BY HONEYWELL

HEPA-Type Replacement Filters. Captures up to 95% of particles. Reduces unpleasant odors Includes 2 Air Purifier Filters. see more...

• Easy to do easy to replace. Not much money replace them e...2 Answers
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
I love the filters but just wish that they were a little cheaper! I love that they are easy to find at my local stores and online as well.
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These filters last pretty long. i like my air filter. Reduces the dust in the air. I vaccumm these filters so i can use over and over.
Kayelani F.
Nice filter pretty easy to use and replace when needed. Helps filter like its supposed too.........................
..,,,.........
Gina M.
I've never had an issue with these filters. I'd love to say I can comment on how well they work, but I don't have any allergies.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My daughter has allergies and these are the best working filters I have found for our machine. Easy to use
Tina G.
Minneapolis, MN
I can easily find these anywhere for my son's air purifier and they are inexpensive and they work well.
meriah j.
Anniston, AL
I love the fact I can buy these locally they are so effective and easy to use will buy over and over
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
I love that you can replace these. You can buy these almost anywhere and they're not expensive.
Bridgette R.
Orlando, FL
Works wonderfully! I love that you can buy them at a lot of the stores where I shop most often!
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
We love how easy these are to install when we need to replace but the only down side is the cost, they are a little higher then i thought when i bought 4 units for my house. The kids rooms seem to need to be changed every month to help with the allergies and they do have less issues and sleep better!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Easy to do easy to replace. Not much money replace them every two to three months. Worth the money.