BY HONEYWELL

For Small - Medium Rooms 15 x 15 #1 Choice of Physicians*.  Of physicians surveyed who recommend portable room air cleaners to their patients who suffer from allergies or asthma due to air pollution: 93% consider HEPA filtration to be extremely or very effective. 82% prescribe or recommend Honeywell or enviracare® portable room air cleaners. True HEPA Filtration helps reduce common household allergens, including: Pollen Household Dust Tobacco Smoke Particles Cat Dander Mold Spores Advanced Filtration True HEPA Filter High Efficiency Particulate Air filter helps capture some airborne particles and allergens that pass through it. SurroundSeal™ HEPA filter technology helps prevent unfiltered air from leaking around HEPA filter. Large filter area for long filter life and low maintenance Replace every 1 - 3 years, depending on use see more...

• How well does this work? I have been thinking about purch...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
As an allergy sufferer, I bought this little guy to put into my bedroom. It gets a lot of power for something so compact! I do NOT recommend using the ionizing feature though.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I have heard and read great things about this air purifier. I haven't been able to purchase it yet but it's on my list. I think it would really help with my daughter's allergies.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
We run this 24/7 in our home to help with allergens and to cut down on dust. It seems to help as we have pets and they do shed. It seems to be fresher in the house.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Honeywell makes the best purifiers. They are high quality and they work and do the job they were created to do. I will always pay extra for a brand that I know works and I stand by this company's products.
Sierra S.
I was very happy with my purchase! They are high quality purifiers. I definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I so want one of these in my living room my mother has one and recommends that I get one for my allergies.
Ivette E.
Honeywell makes the best Air Purifiers they are high quality and they also work well great product
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best air purifier that they sell.. it's good for children w asthma as well
Christina C.
How well does this work? I have been thinking about purchasing one for my home but would like to know if its worth the money before going out and spending the money.