BY HONEYWELL #37 in Humidifiers

Breathe easier and get relief from cough, cold and flu symptoms with the honeywell hcm-890mtg cool moisture humidifier. It can output about 2 gallons of moisture and is ideal for a 300-500 square foot room. â this cool moisture humidifier has a transparent water tank so you can easily monitor the water level. On a single refill, this honeywell humidifier works for up to 12 hours. It has 3 different speeds and 2 power levels. The anti-bacterial filter helps prevent the growth of bacteria inside the water tank. This humidifier has a dishwasher-safe tray and a removable tank that makes cleanup a breeze. It comes with an owners manual. see more...

irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
It does produce a warm mist, but this unit is more for smaller spaces less than 650 square feet. When it's ran at its highest moisture level, it will need to be refilled after 12 hours. Great for bedrooms, with the door closed, but not effective for large open rooms.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I recently had a very bad brochitial cough this winter. This humidifer saved my life! I don't know what I would do without it! It moistened the air, and helped to reduce the mucus in my chest. It also helped me when I had a stuffy nose.
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
My LO had a really bad cough at night due to bronchitis, this humidifier managed to ease the cough. I was in heaven when this was on at night. Love that it has an antibacterial filter and it's dishwasher safe for sure.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I have this humidifier in white and I love it. We use it in the nursery to keep our baby moist. It doesn't last 12 hours though. Its great for a single room, but not meant for a large space.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are amazing for children and adults of course. my sister in law keeps it in her sons room and its very compact and doesn't make a lot of noise like most tend to make!
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I love these I keep one running in the living room. Great for colds and stuffy noses. Works great for the dry summer months when your dried out and can't breath.
LEAR30260 maria q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Tengo este humidificador en blanco y me encanta. Lo usamos en el vivero para mantener a nuestro bebé húmedo. No dura 12 horas sin embargo. Es genial para una habitación individual, pero no es para un gran espacio.
Shanika T.
It works really well especially for the weather in where its cold and turning on the heat make the rooms really dry and it help to keep the room really cool
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This humidifer works great in my home. I have a son with allergies and these helps keep the air moist to control the dust and allergens in my home.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
We had this for awhile in our house and just recently switched to a different one, this one seemed to be a little louder than what was expected.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
I have the same Moisture Humidifier where can i get the filter part for cheap?
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Is this really good for skin in the winter to keep it from being so dry ?
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Is this noisy
michelle w.
roy, UT
Can you leave this on 24/7?
Channa B.
Does this only give off cool mist? I am looking for a humidifier that will give off warm and cool mist.