BY HONEYWELL

1.23 cu. Ft. Water resistant steel fire & security safe see more...

Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Such a good safe it's not easy to break into like a let of smaller safes. Good to put valuable things in and put under your bed nearby
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This is great for someone just worried about keeping their documents safe in case of a flood or fire
Pink C.
This is perfect for college dorms, if you have adjustable beds then you can put it under there! It is a great investment in college dorm that have high chances of break ins. It is also good for when you have an apartment and you have a roommate(s). I have found this safe to be very helpful and useful!
Jordyn L.
This is wonderful, love to store my photos and important documents in here, you never know what may happen, but if it's a flood or a house fire I'm sure it'll be safe!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
You can never fully trust anyone, especially your roommate and RA. You just never really know the person and it's important to keep your valuables locked up.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I can't wait to get me a safe. My purse is full of important information that I would love to put in a safe.
Rachel C.
This is great for dorm rooms or small areas. I never think a safe is very smart because they can be carried out however for a dorm room it would be great
Alexis T.
Love this safe. Lots of storage room. Yet small enough it's easily hidden. Never felt like my objects weren't secure while using this product
Dalia R.
Santa Ana, CA
This safe is so perfect to keep your passport and birth certificate and maybe an ID or some money. The lock feature is great
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great to have to put up valuables and personal things. I think everyone should have one cause it's very useful
Mylkia R.
Is it worth the buy...?!?
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
Is this safe really little? The picture looks small
Madeline M.
How big is this? How much does it cost? Where can I get one?
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
How secure is this?? I've thought about purchasing one to keep my important documents and/or medications in. Worth the buy?