Honeywell Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier

The honeywell cool moisture humidifier uses uv technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and viruses in the unit s water after 2 hours of continuous use.* this provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier creates is practically free of germs. The hcm-710 is up to 25% quieter than traditional models and helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts.

This is a must for me. I have such bad sinuses that trigger migraine head ache. Does anyone else have the same problem?
How much space in a room does this cover?
How much do these retail for?
Start your review of Honeywell Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier!
Grand Rivers, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is a Great product, it gets the job done well with a great price too!
This is a Great product, it gets the job done well with a great price too!
Griffin, GA
It helps allergies a lot! It's a great humidifier!! I loved it so will you!
It helps allergies a lot! It's a great humidifier!! I loved it so will you!
I use this like everyday it's so helpful and great I love it so much help!!
I use this like everyday it's so helpful and great I love it so much help!!
Sharjah, Sharjah
It is the best humidifier so far. If I talk in terms of beauty then I must say, humidifier keeps the lips from being dry and chapped. It also keeps the room so cool and fresh.
Kitchener , ON
This humidifier is relatively inexpensive but you really have to keep it clean (like every day after you use it) and change the filter frequently which can become expensive. Works great for the first little while but then becomes too difficult to keep clean
Edmonton, Alberta
Humidifiers are great to have during Canadian winters. I prefer the cool ones as they are less likely to grow mild if there is too much moisture.
My family have this humidifier in the cabin on our boat, I've found it to be so helpful to keep the stink you can sometimes get in boats away
Toronto, Ontario
Works really well, we keep it running pretty much 24/7. It holds enough water that you don't need to refill it daily which is really great.
Humidifiers are a must for my family , especially in the winter time, i get really bad bloody noses if i don't have one in my room !
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
When I walk into my room I feel fresh air i love this product! great design as well. i get amazing use out of it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...