Honeywell Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier

The honeywell cool moisture humidifier uses uv technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and viruses in the unit s water after 2 hours of continuous use.* this provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier creates is practically free of germs. The hcm-710 is up to 25% quieter than traditional models and helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts.

This is a must for me. I have such bad sinuses that trigger migraine head ache. Does anyone else have the same problem?
How much space in a room does this cover?
How much do these retail for?
Start your review of Honeywell Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier!
Sylmar, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This works very well this was my son when he was sick and couldn't breathe correctly through his nose
Perris, CA
I would definitely love to try one of this out for my baby, Hope i get to test something out soon.
Livermore, CA
This humidifier works great. Especially during the winter months when it gets so dry in the house.
Riverview, FL
I used this for when I lived in my apartment that was very humid. It helped my allergies so much
My mom used this with my niece when she was sick and it worked great! Hard to clean though:/
mission, TX
Need a great humidifier like this one .. i have one but this one looks like it is very good.
Washington, DC
Honeywell evaporative cool mist humidifier works good recommend to others... .............
baldwin, MI
My house gets dry a lot so we use one in my bedroom during night time uses..great product
Tecumseh, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great for babies room and when you have a cold. It's stylish, affordable and economical.
Houston, Tx
This is a great helping product for those who have asthma. Helps to moisturizer the air
Ask a question to the Influenster community...