BY HONEYWELL #20 in Humidifiers

The honeywell cool moisture humidifier uses uv technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and viruses in the unit s water after 2 hours of continuous use.* this provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier creates is practically free of germs. The hcm-710 is up to 25% quieter than traditional models and helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts. see more...

Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I use this for my daughter in dryer months. She has asthma and this helps keep her lungs clear. Also great when you get that dreaded cold.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I like the Honeywell products and the efficiency levels they provide. This system seems to work well but there are others I like better
Kitana M.
this really helped whenever my little cousin would get sick . It helps to open up the airways and is a must have for the winter season.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think that humidifiers are important for your overall health and especially for people with sinus issues/gentle immune system.
Rachel C.
I really like this brand. a good humidifier is a must in the winter time. It definitely helps out a lot when you are sick .
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
i have one in my bedroom and one in my daughters bedroom because my daughter has asthma and sometimes sleeps in my bedroom
Margarita G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Really great humidifier. It works really well when you're sick and have a stuffy nose on those nights you can't breathe.
Becca A.
Lenoir City, TN
Humidifiers are known for growing mold, I believe! However, I still occasionally use mine and sometimes drop Vicks in!
Jazmin R.
I was a big user when my son was a baby but now that he's older and his asthma has calm down thanks to the humidifier
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This looks a little weird maybe even complicated. However it pretty cool and looks like it will fit in most places
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this pretty easy to set up/use?
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
Should I have more than one in my home? Will it cause too much moisture?
Kayla H.
How easy is it to clean?
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
What are the benefits of having one?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Is it easy to use and what are the benefits?