Honeywell Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier

The honeywell cool moisture humidifier uses uv technology to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria, mold, fungus, and viruses in the unit s water after 2 hours of continuous use.* this provides the assurance that the moisture the humidifier creates is practically free of germs. The hcm-710 is up to 25% quieter than traditional models and helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts.

This is a must for me. I have such bad sinuses that trigger migraine head ache. Does anyone else have the same problem?
How much space in a room does this cover?
How much do these retail for?
Start your review of Honeywell Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier!
Mount Dora , FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I use this for my daughter in dryer months. She has asthma and this helps keep her lungs clear. Also great when you get that dreaded cold.
Boardman, OH
I like the Honeywell products and the efficiency levels they provide. This system seems to work well but there are others I like better
this really helped whenever my little cousin would get sick . It helps to open up the airways and is a must have for the winter season.
Parlin, NJ
I think that humidifiers are important for your overall health and especially for people with sinus issues/gentle immune system.
Passaic, NJ
i have one in my bedroom and one in my daughters bedroom because my daughter has asthma and sometimes sleeps in my bedroom
I really like this brand. a good humidifier is a must in the winter time. It definitely helps out a lot when you are sick .
Castro Valley , CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Really great humidifier. It works really well when you're sick and have a stuffy nose on those nights you can't breathe.
Lenoir City, TN
Humidifiers are known for growing mold, I believe! However, I still occasionally use mine and sometimes drop Vicks in!
I was a big user when my son was a baby but now that he's older and his asthma has calm down thanks to the humidifier
Lakeside, CA
1,068 reviews
This looks a little weird maybe even complicated. However it pretty cool and looks like it will fit in most places
Ask a question to the Influenster community...