BY HONEYWELL

Not all ear plugs are created equal. These soft foam general purpose ear plugs are ideal for sleeping traveling shooting sports landscaping and home improvement projects. Offer the highest Noise Reduction Rating of any ear plug. Unique rounded shape for a more comfortable fit. Soft foam general purpose ear plug. Ideal for sleeping traveling shooting sports landscaping and home improvement projects. Offers the highest Noise Reduction Rating of any ear plug. Unique rounded shape for a more comfortable fit. see more...

Brii R.
Villa Rica, GA
Just twist and insert. Easy to use and keeps the noise at an all time low. I love the color and they have held up really well for the amount that. I use them. (Daily haha) I recommend to use.
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
These earplugs fix up my nights! Incredible how this foams adapt to your ear (I used the green ones). Actually I have always a problem with my ears, nothing stays there… no headphones and others kind of earplugs. I love you honey well ❤
Angie G.
Windber, PA
These ear plugs work great especially when your trying to sleep at night and someone won't stopp snoaring put these ear plugs in and you'll be good to go.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
I have to use ear plugs anytime it's cold or windy. If not , I wind up with a bad ear infection. I know this product works .
Krista F.
These are great for sleeping soundly. I also use them at concerts I cans still hear the music without the damage.