How much is it and is it worth it? Is it for a small room or could it work in a large space

11 answers

Mine is in our bedroom! It’s big and works great :)
il y a 3 ans
I use it in both small and large spaces. It works great!
il y a 3 ans
I use it in my bedroom that’s a normal size. I think you’d need a larger size for a bigger room.
il y a 3 ans
Its under 160$ and I believe this product is worth the money! I use it in small and large rooms and it works amazing.
il y a 3 ans
It's around 160$ but it's worth it I gave it to my mother who has lung cancer and she uses it in her living room and we can tell when its off vs. When it's on
il y a 3 ans
It’s awesome! We use it in the bedroom and my throat and face feel so much less dry than they used to!
il y a 3 ans
We love it! It’s under $160 in most retail locations and can be used in a small or large room. We use ours in the large room and it’s amazing for us with a pet who sheds tons of hair and my youngest son benefits from this with his overall respiratory issues when they act up.
il y a 3 ans
We use it in our living room that is very large space and ceilings of 20 ft high. We love it and have definitely noticed a difference in the air clarity. We have 2 big dogs with dog beds in that same living space and we never smell anything around their beds at all now. This air purifier does a great job. I highly recommend it!!! I'm not sure on the exact price since I received this as a "tester" item but I've heard it is between $100-$150.
il y a 3 ans
I believe it is around $100. We were lucky to get this right around the time of the big fire in California. The air where I lived was awful. So bad they even canceled the schools. This thing was a lifesaver! I recommend it!
il y a 3 ans
I've seen it on Amazon for 132 depending where you buy it is never goes over 200 though. It's for a large or small room and it works amazingly. I have horrible allergies during allergy season and its helped so much honestly. And if you have pets it picks up the hair that floats through the air. Also help when your'e sick and don't want it spreading faster.