Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier #HPA204

The HPA204 300 sq. ft. air purifier has a true HEPA filter that captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 micros or larger from the air that passes through the filter. The carbon pre-filter also helps reduce unpleasant odors. The tower air cleaner comes with 3 air cleaning levels plus a Turbo Clean setting, auto-shut off timer, easy tap electronic controls and electronic filter replacement reminders. This air purifier circulates air up to 5 times an hour in room sizes as large as 310 square feet.

Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier #HPA204 Is it effective at removing PM2.5 (smoke) particles?
I’m wondering who has this particular air purifier and if you are running a wood stove, how do you feel about it’s ability to keep the air clean while running the wood stove?
Start your review of Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier #HPA204!
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
I bought this product and it is the best! I bought this model for my children’s room and a small one for our other bedroom. It has four modes allergen, general clean, germ, and turbo. It also has a check filter and pre-filter indicator as well as a dimmer. Although it costs around 200.00, it is definitely worth it!
Nikki E.
Saint Marys, GA
We love our free air filter from Honeywell! It filters the whole main living space of our home. We are especially thankful for this voxbox!!
Rebekah S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this product every night! I have horrible allergy/ sinus issues and using this nightly has helped tremendously. I will have to see over time how much the filters end up costing me to see how cost effective it is. The filters are very easy to change in and out. I love the different features on the machine as well. I’m a huge germaphobe so I love love love the germ option. Lol
Kristin O.
Sunnyvale, CA
So sleek and quiet! I love how it looks and works! So far it has collected a lot less dust on the outside than the last model I had. It is pricey but so far I like it a lot better than the cheaper more chintzy model I had before.
Natalie C.
Pineville, LA
Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier #HPA204 uploaded by Natalie C.
So far, I have really enjoyed this product! It does what it says! It has really helped with my allergies at night, helps with smells after cooking, and it isn’t loud at all! Helps with sleeping due to the noise! I don’t know if I would have bought this on my own, so, I am extremely grateful that I received this to test. It has really helped. By now, I would be super sick with sinuses or colds, and I hardly have any issues. Thanks Influenster for letting me test and review!
Kirsten D.
Hinesburg, VT
Makes my bedroom smell fresh and feel clean. Very quiet unit when running. Blends in with room. Very easy to use.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier! This Honeywell air purifier works great and is easy to use. I have allergies and this air purifier really helps clean the air. The Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier is a good quality product. Only thing is the filters can be a little expensive but it's worth the money. I highly recommend this Honeywell Dr's Choice Air Purifier!
Caryann S.
We have a dog that sheds a ton. This reduces the pet hair and allergens. We use this next to our bed at night. On allergen mode it is quiet. Turbo is used on fish night to reduce cooking smells
Lamona W.
This air purifier worked well in my home. It removed cigarette smell from the air and kept everything in my home from smelling like smoke. The replacement filters were inexpensive which was nice.
Jennifer B.
We run this almost constantly during allergy season and it really helps. The price was reasonable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristyn K.