BY HONEYWELL #8 in Humidifiers

The Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier adds soothing moisture to small - medium size rooms, providing relief from dry air discomforts. Simply fill the water tank, place on the base and turn the power knob to high or low. A quiet fan blows moisture off a saturated wicking filter, helping the water to evaporate into the air more quickly. In cold winter months, a humidifier can add moisture to the air, making the room feel more comfortable. Maintaining proper indoor humidity levels helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated, helps reduce static electricity and may even help your skin to feel less dry so you can be comfortable in your home during dry winter months.

Features

• Quiet operation is ideal for bedrooms
  • Break resistant water tank is easy to fill and clean (.8 gallon capacity)
  • Two speed settings to adjust moisture output
  • Runs 18 hours on low setting between refills
  • Wicking filter captures minerals from the water and helps prevent white dust in areas with hard water
  • Designed for small-medium rooms

Model : HEV320B

Crystal G.
I love this humidifier. It is so quiet I forget it's even on! So I have to remind myself to turn it off. (Only down side I can think of.)
It's super easy to fill the tank with water due to the wide-mouth filler cap on the 1-gallon tank.
It is just the right size for my office/workroom, which is about the size of a bedroom. (Sorry, I'm too lazy to get my tape measure to figure out the size of the room.)
I think the 5-baded fan is the reason this Honeywell humidifiers moves the air so quietly. The fan also seems to be better balanced than those in 4-bladed humidifiers which means it doesn't rattle. It's so much quieter than the Sunbeam and Holmes humidifiers I also use in other parts of the house. But they are 2-gallon models. So it may not be a totally fair comparison. It says it's 50% quieter than their previous model and I believe it.
I spend long hours working in my office and the noise reduction is very welcome. I think I have to replace my bedroom humidifier...
All in all, a terrific little humidifier.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
We use humidifiers during the winter season when the air starts to get dryer because it causes dry skin and breathing issues. The Honeywell® TopFill Humidifier blows out cool moisture into the air to keep me and my family more comfortable and also help reduce the levels of allergens and viruses present in the atmosphere. It features a compact design with adjustable humidity control, it’s filter-free and quieter than I have expected. It’s really portable so I would bring it to our living room and our bedroom whenever we need to. It’s also easy to fill with water and I like that it has an indicator to let us know when we need to refill it with water. I use distilled water in it to ensure that there won’t be any calcification and help care for the humidifier. I love that it doesn’t leak! It hasn’t malfunctioned ever since we’ve been using this for a month. I have to disclose that I have received this from Influenster and Honeywell for testing purposes and all opinion is 100% my own.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Influenster sent me one complimentary to test and I have to say, I love it! I live in the south, with hot temps and hot moisture. Lately, it's dropped in temperature. It's been freezing! Well, my son and I both got upper respiratory infections that were currently taking medicine for. This couldn't have come at a better time! We're both breathing a bit easier. It doesn't make the air stuffy either. Definitely would buy!
Tasha C.
growing up i have always had a humidifier around to ease my allergies and be able to get through dry winters and i just recently purchased this item now that i am living on my own. it is pretty large so just make sure you have enough space to place it somewhere in your room. the honeywell cool moisture humidifier does exactly what it is implied it will do and i love it.
Jennifer M.
Metuchen, NJ
We got this humidifier a week ago and we have been really happy with this product. We all have dry skin and my daughter suffers from allergies. This lets us all breathe more easily. It looks so sleek so I'm proud to display it on the table. Plus the reservoir is so large that I only have to refill rarely. I received this free for testing purposes and all opinions are mine alone.
Aerin M.
I absolutely love this! It's helps with my daughter she has asthma ! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! It's truly effective ! And very affordable! It's a life saver in my house ! So definitely get cha one.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard about this humidifier for some time and decided to research it. It has great reviews. I would most likely purchase this product.
Maria B.
Burlington, NJ
I love that it is straight forward, easy to use and really helps our skin stay healthy and not dried up because of the winter weather.
Lisa H.
I received this for FREE from Influenster. I absolutely love it. The first night I let this run all night just to see if it would make everything wet. When I woke up in the morning everything was still dry. The mist was cold so I didn't have to worry about my animals getting burnt by the water. I highly recommend this. Thank you Influenster and Honeywell again for a great product!
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
I'll believe you if you let me test it. I'll sacrifice the time to get it done. I'm a willing guinea pig. Do we have a deal? :0)
Jaimie W.
Does running this humidifier make Tue surrounding area wet? I really want to get a humidifier to help with the dry air in the winter but have a small space to run it.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Does it automatically turn off?
Dani J.
Where can I buy replacement filters?
missy t.
How many hours can you run the Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier. I am interested. :)
Anna H.