BY HONEYWELL #8 in Humidifiers

The Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier adds soothing moisture to small - medium size rooms, providing relief from dry air discomforts. Simply fill the water tank, place on the base and turn the power knob to high or low. A quiet fan blows moisture off a saturated wicking filter, helping the water to evaporate into the air more quickly. In cold winter months, a humidifier can add moisture to the air, making the room feel more comfortable. Maintaining proper indoor humidity levels helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated, helps reduce static electricity and may even help your skin to feel less dry so you can be comfortable in your home during dry winter months.

Features

• Quiet operation is ideal for bedrooms
  • Break resistant water tank is easy to fill and clean (.8 gallon capacity)
  • Two speed settings to adjust moisture output
  • Runs 18 hours on low setting between refills
  • Wicking filter captures minerals from the water and helps prevent white dust in areas with hard water
  • Designed for small-medium rooms

Model : HEV320B

Kansas City, KS
We use humidifiers during the winter season when the air starts to get dryer because it causes dry skin and breathing issues. The Honeywell® TopFill Humidifier blows out cool moisture into the air to keep me and my family more comfortable and also help reduce the levels of allergens and viruses present in the atmosphere. It features a compact design with adjustable humidity control, it’s filter-free and quieter than I have expected. It’s really portable so I would bring it to our living room and our bedroom whenever we need to. It’s also easy to fill with water and I like that it has an indicator to let us know when we need to refill it with water. I use distilled water in it to ensure that there won’t be any calcification and help care for the humidifier. I love that it doesn’t leak! It hasn’t malfunctioned ever since we’ve been using this for a month. I have to disclose that I have received this from Influenster and Honeywell for testing purposes and all opinion is 100% my own.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
I have terrible allergies and was so excited to be receiving this Honeywell free from influenster for testing.I have been using it every night and I am really amazed how munch better my breathing is. I can finally get a good night sleep. I don't wake-up every morning with a dry month or a head-ace, what a pleasure that is! I feel that the humidifier will prevent my yearly chest cold and reduces some of my allergy symptoms I would highly recommend this humidifier for those looking for a cool moisture humidifier. This one is so incredibly easy to use, It holds water for approx 15 hours, it's light weight and quiet. But my favorite part is how beautifully moist my skin is I look so radiant!!! My friends have notice how great I am looking, have been getting complements!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I received this product free from influenster for review purposes. I was so excited to have a humidifier, that being said, I swear there is something wrong with mine or maybe the filter? three air coming out of it does not feel very moist arised and I am still waking up with very dry I have a sore throat like normal. I may try it with a new filter if I get a chance but overall I'm a little disappointed. My filter have not been leaking water properly since day one and I was really excited for this I've still been trying to use a humidifier to give it a good review for a few weeks but it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. Hopefully with a new filter the humidifier will work better
Jaziel W.
Jaziel W.
Before receiving this humidifier free from influenster for reviewing and testing purposes i was waking up with a dry irritated nose even tho i was using a vaporizor... With a four month old baby i was greatful to receive this for testing. We no longer wake up to a dry room or nose and sleep wonderfully at night. You can really tell the difference!!! I would recommend this to anyone with young children or to anyone that is using a heater this winter... Best part? You don't need to refill it during the night and it doesn't make much noise
Christina W.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Influenster sent me one complimentary to test and I have to say, I love it! I live in the south, with hot temps and hot moisture. Lately, it's dropped in temperature. It's been freezing! Well, my son and I both got upper respiratory infections that were currently taking medicine for. This couldn't have come at a better time! We're both breathing a bit easier. It doesn't make the air stuffy either. Definitely would buy!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I received this for FREE from Influenster. I absolutely love it. The first night I let this run all night just to see if it would make everything wet. When I woke up in the morning everything was still dry. The mist was cold so I didn't have to worry about my animals getting burnt by the water. I highly recommend this. Thank you Influenster and Honeywell again for a great product!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Metuchen, NJ
We got this humidifier a week ago and we have been really happy with this product. We all have dry skin and my daughter suffers from allergies. This lets us all breathe more easily. It looks so sleek so I'm proud to display it on the table. Plus the reservoir is so large that I only have to refill rarely. I received this free for testing purposes and all opinions are mine alone.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
growing up i have always had a humidifier around to ease my allergies and be able to get through dry winters and i just recently purchased this item now that i am living on my own. it is pretty large so just make sure you have enough space to place it somewhere in your room. the honeywell cool moisture humidifier does exactly what it is implied it will do and i love it.
Brielle  B.
Brielle B.
Los Angeles, CA
This humidifier is great! I run it every night to help with the dryness in my bedroom. I'm a professional singer and it really helps with my voice not being dried out overnight. I highly recommend it!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
It's fantastic. I am trying thru influenster for free and the Honeywell Cool mist humidifier is fantastic and will recommend to everyone. This is a winner in my family.
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Does running this humidifier make Tue surrounding area wet? I really want to get a humidifier to help with the dry air in the winter but have a small space to run it.
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Does it automatically turn off?
Dani J.
Dani J.
Where can I buy replacement filters?
missy t.
missy t.
How many hours can you run the Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier. I am interested. :)
How much do these cost?