BY HONEYWELL

The Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier adds soothing moisture to small - medium size rooms, providing relief from dry air discomforts. Simply fill the water tank, place on the base and turn the power knob to high or low. A quiet fan blows moisture off a saturated wicking filter, helping the water to evaporate into the air more quickly. In cold winter months, a humidifier can add moisture to the air, making the room feel more comfortable. Maintaining proper indoor humidity levels helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated, helps reduce static electricity and may even help your skin to feel less dry so you can be comfortable in your home during dry winter months.

Features

• Quiet operation is ideal for bedrooms
  • Break resistant water tank is easy to fill and clean (.8 gallon capacity)
  • Two speed settings to adjust moisture output
  • Runs 18 hours on low setting between refills
  • Wicking filter captures minerals from the water and helps prevent white dust in areas with hard water
  • Designed for small-medium rooms

Model : HEV320B

Sony I.
(Dec Update below) Initial Review: I'm impressed! I was already in the market for a new humidifier when I received the email saying that I had qualified to try this out for free from influenster. My old one unit had stayed faithful for many years but sadly passed on to humidifier heaven. Set up with this new unit was a piece of cake. It has two settings, low and high. I can barely hear it when it's on the low setting, so for those of you that are curious about that, I assure you, you will be pleased. The high setting is more audible but not too intrusive. You cannot see the moisture evaporating but you can feel it in the air. I immediately noticed a difference in air quality. I have dry skin, dry hair ... dry humor, everything hah. This is slowly healing my cracked exterior. I have asthma and dry and inflammed nasal passages, but with this, I have been able to breathe easier, and my nose is not as obstructed. Would definitely recommend! I'm so happy with this.

Update: I've been using this for about 6 weeks now and I've noticed that the water in the water tank doesn't drain as fast as it used to. This led me to investigate the filter and the water uptake. When I opened up the unit, the filter showed signs of wear (as expected) and was completely dry (not as expected) so it was on but wasn't doing what it was designed to do. Even after using purified brita water, I'm surprised there was so much wear on the filter. I soaked the filter again as I had done when first setting up the unit six weeks ago and hoped that that would solve my problem.. The next morning, the filter was bone dry again.. Kind of frustrated that I will keep having to buy filters every six weeks in order for the unit to work at all. I wish there was an option to be able to use it without the filter as with my old unit.
Alysha M.
This Honeywell® Cool Moisture Humidifier has some good features, but I found that it didn’t work very well for adding moisture into the air. I do like how easy it is to move the tank and then fill, due to the large opening. The tank itself lays flat and has a good handle area in molded into it. You can somewhat see the water level through the tank because it’s grey (might be good to change the color to a lighter shade of grey, or make it clear, in order to make it easier to see the water). I also like how a small part of the knob on the front lights up green to show you that it’s running, but I wish the first setting after you turn it on would be the “low” setting, not the “high.”

The humidifier’s housing seems to be strong and made well. I think its size is decent for a small tabletop, or possibly an end table in a bedroom. It doesn’t make much noise and just sounds like a slight breeze. I found that the wicking filter on the inside can dry out quickly, especially if you don’t use the humidifier every day, so you may need to take it out and re-soak it again.

Overall, I really didn’t notice a difference in the amount of moisture or a change in the humidity level when I used this humidifier. I would strongly suggest monitoring your humidity level regularly with a specialized humidity monitor or a similar product when running it. I plan on finding another humidifier to use because I would like one that works better and doesn’t require filters so often. Please note: I received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #HumidifyMe
Crystal G.
I love this humidifier. It is so quiet I forget it's even on! So I have to remind myself to turn it off. (Only down side I can think of.)
It's super easy to fill the tank with water due to the wide-mouth filler cap on the 1-gallon tank.
It is just the right size for my office/workroom, which is about the size of a bedroom. (Sorry, I'm too lazy to get my tape measure to figure out the size of the room.)
I think the 5-baded fan is the reason this Honeywell humidifiers moves the air so quietly. The fan also seems to be better balanced than those in 4-bladed humidifiers which means it doesn't rattle. It's so much quieter than the Sunbeam and Holmes humidifiers I also use in other parts of the house. But they are 2-gallon models. So it may not be a totally fair comparison. It says it's 50% quieter than their previous model and I believe it.
I spend long hours working in my office and the noise reduction is very welcome. I think I have to replace my bedroom humidifier...
All in all, a terrific little humidifier.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
We use humidifiers during the winter season when the air starts to get dryer because it causes dry skin and breathing issues. The Honeywell® TopFill Humidifier blows out cool moisture into the air to keep me and my family more comfortable and also help reduce the levels of allergens and viruses present in the atmosphere. It features a compact design with adjustable humidity control, it’s filter-free and quieter than I have expected. It’s really portable so I would bring it to our living room and our bedroom whenever we need to. It’s also easy to fill with water and I like that it has an indicator to let us know when we need to refill it with water. I use distilled water in it to ensure that there won’t be any calcification and help care for the humidifier. I love that it doesn’t leak! It hasn’t malfunctioned ever since we’ve been using this for a month. I have to disclose that I have received this from Influenster and Honeywell for testing purposes and all opinion is 100% my own.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I absolutely love this humidifier so much. It’s very quiet and the filter doesn’t need to be changed so quickly which I really like. Very effective as I would wake up not stuffy and not in need of Vick’s in the morning, I highly recommend this one to anyone even with children!
Dixit P.
Jersey City
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Influencer and Honeywell sent me this to test out and I love it. Being in the extremely dry Las Vegas area, this really helped. I mainly use it overnight and am able to breath so much better with it. Some reviews I read complained about how loud it is, but for me it gives just the right amount of white noise to drown out outside noise without keeping me awake. Filter is easy to switch out and resevoir detaches making it easy to refill. One full reservoir lasts me two nights. Cannot wait to see how it fairs during the summer.
Lauren L.
I received this product free from influenster for review purposes. I was so excited to have a humidifier, that being said, I swear there is something wrong with mine or maybe the filter? three air coming out of it does not feel very moist arised and I am still waking up with very dry I have a sore throat like normal. I may try it with a new filter if I get a chance but overall I'm a little disappointed. My filter have not been leaking water properly since day one and I was really excited for this I've still been trying to use a humidifier to give it a good review for a few weeks but it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. Hopefully with a new filter the humidifier will work better
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
I was excited to try it and compare it to my existing dual tank humidifier I purchased last year. Granted it has not been as cold or dry yet (even though it is winter), I was able to test it out for a couple nights. The humidifier was easy to unpack and setup. It does have a wick filter but if you use distilled water it does not change color or absorb the minerals like with tap water. There is a wide mouth on the water tank so it is both easy to clean and fill. First, I noticed right away that it was whisper quiet on both high and low settings. The humidifier can run up to 18 hours in a medium room size or small apartment. I would definitely recommend this humidifier if you are looking for a mid-priced model for medium sized room. I thought this humidifier performed just as well as my more expensive dual tank humidifier (without a wick filter).
Bans E.
Piscataway, NJ
The Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier works really well.
First of all it is incredibly easy to operate. It has two settings low and high. I normally use mine on low setting and it is practically noiseless, though at high setting a bit of noise is there. You just need to fill the tank with water and it does the rest. The water in the tank lasts for 18 hours so there is no need to refill it during the night.
I normally suffer from dry skin and throat during winter season, but thanks to this humidifier those problems are now a thing of the past. I use it in my bedroom and the air feels less dry and my throat feels fine when I wake up. The design is sturdy and looks great in the room.
I love it and definitely recommend it to everyone.
I received this product for free from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Jaimie W.
Does running this humidifier make Tue surrounding area wet? I really want to get a humidifier to help with the dry air in the winter but have a small space to run it.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Does it automatically turn off?
Dani J.
Where can I buy replacement filters?
missy t.
How many hours can you run the Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier. I am interested. :)
Anna H.