Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier

The honeywell cool moisture humidifier helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts. This unit features two output settings and a self regulating evaporative system that adjusts the output to the amount of moisture a room can hold at the current temperature.

So I’ve been on the fence about either getting a facial steamer vs a humidifier to helo with dryness on the skin. Does anyone have either? I want to see what the main difference is between them
Is cool mist better than warm mist for allergies?
How long does it take to take effect in a room that is 24 by 24 feet I feel like this is too small for a standard size room
Start your review of Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier!
Brian M.
We have four kids so over The last 12 years we have used many different kinds of humidifiers. I do really like this one because the filters are small and easy to deal with rather than the old version just have the big honeycomb clumsy filters attend to grow mold on them if left unattended for a couple days. I definitely recommend this model but be sure to buy plenty of extra absorption pads and change them often.
Beth P.
Indianapolis, IN
I will say that this humidifier has made a difference in the moisture in my room. However, it seems to be a lot of maintenance. It runs out of water fairly quickly-it usually doesn't even make it through the night. I have to refill constantly. Overall, its a nice compact unit for a small space.
LEAR30260 maria Q.
miami, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
engo este producto para el cuarto tengo este producto en el cuato de mis hijos y tengo que decir que ha sido un dios enviado. Él tiene realmente mal asma y humidificadores siempre han ayudado a disminuir sus síntomas y ataques. Pero una vez que conseguimos este para él esa primera noche después de que él despertó noté un cambio inmediato en su respiración. Era más fácil para él tomar respiraciones profundas su tos parecía casi inexistente. Dentro de una semana pasó de usar su inhalador 5-7 veces al día a 2-3 veces al día. Todo lo que tengo que decir es gracias Honeywell!
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
We bought this a couple months ago for our bedroom to counter act the dry air from running the heat at night. It seriously didn't make a bit of difference. We exchanged it for another Honeywell that was rated for a larger room (even though our bedroom is not that big) & it worked much better.
donna S.
Helps my baby breath very well..he won't cry no more. it's very easy to use
Helps my baby breath very well..he won't cry no more. it's very easy to use
Taylor M.
Prague, OK
I use this in my room and turn it on while we sleep and we love it! It keeps the air "cool" and we seem to sleep better with it on.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
We use this in our living room to keep the moisture in the house. It does a fantastic job tackling the dryness and makes the house comfortable. Big thumbs up!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
This is a great product for a great price. It is quiet and it keeps the room moist and cool. It is to be used in a smaller room.
Samantha S.
Loved it! I was having a lot of bloody noses at night and this helped put moisture back into the air, the bloody noses stopped. Very quiet machine!
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! Last January I got really sick but I was also pregnant with my first child & wasn't able to take anything medicine wise. This humidfier was a lifesaver! I may not be breathing today without it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...