Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier

The honeywell cool moisture humidifier helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts. This unit features two output settings and a self regulating evaporative system that adjusts the output to the amount of moisture a room can hold at the current temperature.

Is cool mist better than warm mist for allergies?
How long does it take to take effect in a room that is 24 by 24 feet I feel like this is too small for a standard size room
I've used a few humidifiers with poor results. Does this one really help in the dry, winter months with stuffiness?
Start your review of Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifier!
How would you rate this product?
This is great for new moms. Sometimes babies just need that moisture to breath better and not be congested in those cold winter nights. I have one that I used for three years and finally donated it. I love it. I got mine at Walgreens for 29.99.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! Last January I got really sick but I was also pregnant with my first child & wasn't able to take anything medicine wise. This humidfier was a lifesaver! I may not be breathing today without it!
Phoenix, AZ
Living in a vey dry climate, I love using this humidifier while I sleep to keep the air comfortable. It works great and the sound is quiet enough not to be a problem. I love to add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to the water for a nice, clean scent.
Minneola, FL
Humidifiers have really help my twin boys who suffer from asthma. This has really helped him them at night time to sleep. You might find yourself getting up every few hours to refill the water but it really do help and work.
Germantown, WI
We use this in our living room to keep the moisture in the house. It does a fantastic job tackling the dryness and makes the house comfortable. Big thumbs up!
Marshall, MI
We got this last year when my daughter was a newborn and use it every winter. I can definitely notice a difference from when we are not using it. Would definitely recommend this product.
engo este producto para el cuarto tengo este producto en el cuato de mis hijos y tengo que decir que ha sido un dios enviado. Él tiene realmente mal asma y humidificadores siempre han ayudado a disminuir sus síntomas y ataques. Pero una vez que conseguimos este para él esa primera noche después de que él despertó noté un cambio inmediato en su respiración. Era más fácil para él tomar respiraciones profundas su tos parecía casi inexistente. Dentro de una semana pasó de usar su inhalador 5-7 veces al día a 2-3 veces al día. Todo lo que tengo que decir es gracias Honeywell!
Ortonville, MI
This works great. My nose gets less irritated in the winter with this product. I like that it's small and doesn't take up much space in my apartment.
Kentwood, MI
This has been a lifesaver for my husband who has very bad allergies and suffer from dry nose and throat. Helps him breathe better especially at night.
Saint Louis, MO
Great for smaller rooms. You have to refill it often but overall it does what it should do and that is keeping my nose nice and free from stuffiness!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...