BY HONEYWELL

Honeywell Cool Moisture Console Humidifier

Removable Top Fill Console Humidifier

Designed for use in extra large rooms or open areas, the cool invisible moisture provides relief from dry air discomforts. Choose from 2 easy ways to fill – bring water to the humidifier OR remove the tanks and bring them to the sink or tub to fill. The soothing invisible moisture helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated, reduces static electricity, protects furniture and helps keep plants healthy!

Features

• 2 easy ways to fill – at the humidifier or carry to the sink to fill
  • Easy to Fill – Removable top fill design
  • Easy to Use – Optimized for high moisture output
  • Easy to Clean – wide tank opening & large surfaces
  • Adjustable humidistat automatically turns humidifier on and off to maintain set humidity level
  • Three speed settings to adjust moisture output and sound level
  •  “Humidity Reached” and “Tank Empty” indicator lights
  • Durable tank design resists breaking
  • Wicking filter removes impurities from water reducing white dust and providing clean moisture output
  • Available in white and black

________________________________________________________________________________________

Specifications

• Evaporative humidification technology
  • Designed for extra large or multi-rooms
  • Runs up to 24 hours per filling on low setting
  • 2 water tanks; 3 gallon total capacity
  • 3 year limited warranty
  • HC-14 series replacement Filter E

(One wicking filter included with humidifier)

Model: HEV680

Kitty S.
I am not unfamiliar with humidifiers as I grew up with one but have never owned one in my home as adult. First thing I'll say is that this model is very big. I'm not sure what I was expecting but the size is something to consider if you live in a smaller house or apartment. It's actually smaller than the one I grew up with though and the fact that it has two decent sized water tanks rather than one large one makes it easier to fill. Additional bonus, you can easily fill the tanks without having to remove them from the base. Another good thing is that when not filled with water the unit is very light and easy to move if needed. The entire unit comes apart easily for cleaning, accessing the filter, and maintenance.

The packaging it comes in does not waste space at all and is cushioned nicely to ensure the unit isn't damaged in shipping. There are also very easy to follow instructions. There is a bar underneath the the tanks which needs to be secured before using to avoid leaking. Thankfully, there's a bright note inserted into the water tank packaging to let alert you of this. A filter is included and easy enough to remove, but doesn't feel very durable when removing it and saturating it with water as per the instructions. I worry that it might rip easily. But, it goes back in easily too.

The fan is a little louder than I would like, even when set to the quietest of the three speed settings, but it's really not too bad. No where near deafening or too distracting but it is noticeable.

Overall, this is a very nice unit that I would recommend to those looking for a sizable humidifier for a decent sized room as the size is honestly the only real drawback I've found thus far. Very nice product. Definitely sparks interest in more Honeywell products for me.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I was so happy to get this from Influenster to try for review. My daughter has asthma and it is worse during winter months when we run the heater. This is the best winter she's had in some time! She wakes feeling refreshed and uses her inhaler far less!!

It is easy to set up, easy to use and quiet!
Even my indoor plants seem to be thriving more this season! Very happy with this console unit and highly recommend it!

Again, I did get this free from Influenster to try and review. I also reviewed it on Amazon and Walmart as well as my media and YouTube channel. The opinions are my own and my daughters since this really benefited her the most. I wish we had thought to try this sooner!
Shannon C.
My first response to this humidifier when I opened my VoxBox was "Wow, this is really big. Where can I fit this in my tiny apartment?" Make sure you check the dimensions when ordering and that you have space for something the size of a desktop printer. With that being said though, at least it is not like the large ones that are the size of a piece of furniture.

Assembly was very easy and I like how portable the water tanks are. It was easier for me to take the tanks to the tub and fill them, but the mouths of the tanks are large enough you can pour water in with a pitcher. Once all put together, I wasn't sure if I had done everything correctly because the entire unit didn't seem very stable. It's easy to wiggle the water tanks, even once they are in place. I must have not done something correctly because with the first use one water tank emptied out, but the light saying it was out of water turned on without switching to the other tank. So it appears to be a little picky.

It is effective and helped a lot with the dry air. It's nice that there are multiple settings - 3 for the fan and you can choose any moisture level.

Overall, this is a decent humidifier and I would recommend it.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
This product was sent to me by Honeywell via Influenster to test; all opinions are my own.

I've had this humidifier for over one week, and my fiancé and I are enjoying having it in our home. I'm from Georgia, where the humidity level is high for most of the year. I recently relocated to Chicago, IL to be with my fiancé, and the dry air was beginning to wreak havoc on my skin, nasal passages, and throat. This humidifier could not have come at a better time. It's easy to assemble and clean, and the removable water tanks make it a snap to refill. Between the two tanks, we get about 24 hours of near constant use. I've noticed drastic improvements with nasal and throat pain, and my skin doesn't feel as tight. I've read some reviews where users were having trouble with leakage, but I'm happy to say we haven't had any issues. It's quiet, and great for large, open rooms. We're going to purchase an additional one to keep in our bedroom. Five out of five stars, for sure!
Sami J.
Cheshire, CT
I used to get sinus infections pretty regularly, so I was happy to test out the Honeywell Console Humidifier on behalf of Influenster! I live in New England, where it gets pretty dry in the winter, so I run a humidifier in my bedroom every night during winter months. This is a pretty big one, but it has conveniently large tanks (so I'm not filling it up every other day) and it's very easy to fill. It isn't the quietest machine, but certainly not the loudest either. I have it in a small bedroom, but it's perfect for large family rooms as well.
I would love to test this humidifier my son is constantly sick during the winter months and he is three already been hospitalized due to rsv and this would really help him out a lot
Carla S.
I would so want this to test and review because I tend to get sick a lot during weather changes.
Kelly A.
Fresno, CA
I was extremely thrilled that Influenster sent me this awesome humidifier to review in return for my honest opinion. It has been a few days that my family and I have used it.
First of all the size really does not bother me because I already knew where I would put it, in my living room! I love that it's big and efficient to where the moisture actually circulates my entire home.

As soon as I had received it, my husband and I were so excited to set it up and right away we notice the clean refreshing air that is similar to breathing the air after a nice rainy day.

I usually hate having the heater on because the air gets so dry and hard for me to breath, but this humidifier makes it so much better, I can keep my home warm in the winter and still be comfortable! No more dry irritating burning nostrils lol.
My indoor plants will benefit from the moisture as well so I'm very please to have it.
Most importantly my kids are also enjoying it. This humidifier is definitely a must have because my kids in the past have suffered from croup and treating them won't be so difficult now, no more sitting in steamy bathrooms! My kids get so congested during the cold winter season and I notice that after having this humidifier for a few days it has helped my kids sleep through the night.  We just leave their door open and the humidifier running in the living room. That is how effective this machine is for covering the entire home with fresh moisture in the air.
We have tried other small desktop type humidifiers but most just ends up getting tossed out because it was just not working plus it gets so messy and wet.
I can already tell that this Honeywell console humidifier is going to be with us for a very long time. It's absolutely perfect for a large home.
So far so good, I would highly recommend that every family own one of these. You will love it! As mention before this is based on my honest personal opinion after a few days of receiving this product from Influenster. My husband and I are very pleased and honored to have the opportunity to test out a really great product that is useful and beneficial for our family. Thank you Influenster!
Allison H.
Can you buy this particular humidifier anywhere besides Walmart?
Russell L.
Mashpee, MA
Is this too big to sit on a kitchen counter?
Julie H.
Auburn, IN
Is this humidifier good for the a small sized house or would it be best for larger open rooms?