BY HONEYWELL

Cool yourself down during those hot summer days. This 2-speed compact fan operates quietly and helps you keep your cool. see more...

Bella K.
I put this on my bed side when I lived in the dorms and still do till this day. I do not have air conditioning so having this fan blowing on my face at night is much need for hot summer nights.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Tiny but effective. Perfect for teenagers rooms, or door rooms. Small and compact so you can still be cool with out loosing precious space.
Ana T.
This is just perfect....👌👍👍👍👌👌👌 like when you go to the beach or park.. Or for your kids to don't suffer of extreme heat during the summer.
Angela M.
I had one of these in my dorm. Simply, but it does its job. It kept me cool during warm nights. The only issue I have with these fans is that they can be hard to clean.
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
I have this one in my Studio Apartment by my night table, perfect for those hot summer nights during this past summer. and it's my favorite color PINK
Mica D.
Pullman, WA
I absolutely love this fan! It's the perfect size, very quiet, and cute! It's light and yet really cools me down.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Love it your can use the fan apart anywhere and it works wonders . I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have much space for s bigger fan
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
El ventilador pink lo considero como un ciclon por la cantidad de aire que tiene a pesar de ser de tamaño mediano el mío es gris completo me gusta
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How long do they last.. Any shortage problems
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Have any of u guys tried using this is ur car when u need cooler air??? It works miracles