BY HONEYWELL

Compact Tower For Smaller Rooms Helps Remove Up to 99% of Airborne Particles Such as*: Dust Pollen Tobacco Smoke Pet Dander * from the air that passes through the filter 6x more Effective - than the full size ionic air purifiers**("Ionic Air Purifiers" or "Other Ionic Towers" refers to Ionic Pro independent 3rd party testing for performance validation. AHAM Certified- Clean Air Delivery Rate - Most effective for use in small rooms up to 8 x 8 . Verified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers to meet strict room air cleaning standards. Room size: small 5 air changes per hour, medium 2 air changes per hour, large 1 air changes per hour. People spend 90% of their time inside, and indoor air can be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air . An easy way to help clean the air you re breathing is to use an air purifier.*** Compared to see more...

• Did anyone find this in store? I had to buy online and pa...3 Answers
  • Was considering buying one for our home. We have a 10 mon...3 Answers
Anna H.
Decorator Expert Level 4
First and foremost let me start by saying this does purify the air and help anyone with allergies secondly this is the quietest one I have ever owed which is another important thing when buying an air purifier! this is a quality product at this price point!
Sharon T.
Lake Charles, LA
I have Asthma and COPD.. I have a Bell and Howell and it's just not doing a good job. I have heard from a couple friends that they love their Honeywell. When I visit them it seems I can breath so much better.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
My mom just bought one of these recently when I got a cold and was congested. After one night or sleeping with this in the room, I cleared up. The air seems so much more refreshing.
Makayla F.
My Grandparents own one. they've had it for as long as i remember. sits right by there bed. works pretty good. they've never had a problem with it i don't think.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
I had to purchase a few of these for my office building after it was painted. It worked great! It cleaned out the air and was easier to breathe.
Demi B.
This is another great purifier to use in your home. It keeps your air clean like its suppose to and reduces the chance of illness striking!
Ka l.
Honeywell Air Purifier with Hepa Performance is a good little product. I used this a lot when my baby was born. It works great
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Great fan for asthmatics. Helps purify air threw your home very well .just make sure to clean it often.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Would like to try this in future sometimes. hope it is good. have heard quite good things about this.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
This is great for people with asthma and allergies. Perfect size for any room. Doesn't look bulky.
Anna H.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Did anyone find this in store? I had to buy online and pay shipping!
Chanda E.
Artesia , NM
Was considering buying one for our home. We have a 10 month old and I have allergies. Does anyone have a specific reason why they like this one or do you recommend a different one?