BY HONEYWELL

The Doctor s Choice! #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists.*Deodorize the air and trap larger particles such as dust, lint, fibers, and pet fur with the Universal Carbon Pre-Filter by Honeywell.  Keeping your house smelling lovely and fresh, all year around.  The Pre-Filter helps to maximize the HEPA filter life.  So you can breathe with ease and comfort, knowing that the Pre-Filter is working to block bad odors and dust. Helps reduce common household odors. Captures larger particles such as dust, lint, fibers & pet fur. Can be cut to make 1-8 pre-filters depending on model. For best performance replace every 3 m. see more...

• Does anybody know these filters let out any type of fragr...1 Answers
Leslie C.
Crown Point, IN
I have owned Honeywell air purifiers for years. My sister worked for a company that sold allergy control products. She suggested this one because it works great and the filters are not expensive. Do not buy an air purifier until you see how much the filters are! This box will give me two filters. We have a whole house air purifier on our furnace now, but we still use these in our bedrooms. We like the sound of the fan on medium to help us sleep. You'll see the dust it collects when you change the filter.
Connie A.
Albany, GA
I just bought a Honeywell air purifier and filters. I was so happy with my purchase.
I have COPD and I heard excellent reviews on this product and the filters. I will be sure to pass the word along to my friends.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I work for an apartment community and we always use honeywell for everything. The wall units are the best! These filters are great to put in rehabed units for the next renters. They smell great!
naketa h.
I have a dog and this product works great!! It gets rid of all of the odors and does what it says which is to purify the air. I bought recently and I absolutely love it.
Dani H.
Galveston, TX
I really love filters from this company, they really cut down on allergies. And I poverty them for my humidifier it last longer and catch more gunk then other filters
Faith B.
I have a honeywell air purifier for my dorm room and so far its worked great and you can actually see all that it sucks in when you clean it!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love the honeywell brand of products. They are great, easy to find at walmart, and affordable. Even shipping was affordable to alaska.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
Good as long as their changed every week or two. You definitely but it to keep it fresh so keeping it clean and new is definitely key!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
This product is great. It gets rid of even the worst smells (our apartment neighbor smokes). It also helps with my seasonal allergies.
Myah M.
This does just what it says, I am currently using it in my kitchen to get rid of cooking odors. I replace it every 3 months!
felicia s.
san diego, CA
Does anybody know these filters let out any type of fragrance ? Because it might not be good for hypoallergenic people so just curious.