BY HONEYWELL

The protec antimicrobial cleaning cartridge helps prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and virus in the water. Each cartridge lasts up to 30 days and contains no harsh chemicals or acids. Simply drop in your humidifier s tank and get clean, healthy moisture. see more...

Veronica M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This are really quite effective at keeping the water in the humidifiers water tank from forming bacteria & other nasty things. They also help with hard water, making the humidifier run smoothr. You just need to drop one in and replace it every month. They can be a little pricey sometimes costing around $18 for a 2 pack. But it is totally worth it as you can notice the difference not only because it helps destroy odors, but also by looking at the humidifier filter wick which stays cleaner and the overall cleaning of the humidifier does not have gross buildip
Dani R.
Bohemia, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I wish these worked for my new vaporizer, because they're great. Before them, i had to "decontaminate" the entire inside several times a week to ensure no mold or bacteria growth.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
These little things do a great job of keeping bacteria, etc from growing in my humidifier. I have been using my humidifier daily for 8 months, and these have really cut down on the number of times that I have to clean the tank.
Ariel B.
W Melbourne, FL
These cartridges are perfect for my kids humidifiers. I love that it keeps them clean and I don't have to worry about anything nasty growing inside.
Danielle K.
These work great for what I needed them for. The price is more then I wanted to pay but it's worth the money.