Honeywell - 2 gal. Warm Moisture Humidifier - Black

by Honeywell

Promote a comfortable breathing environment with this Honeywell HWM705B warm moisture humidifier, which features a refill light for easy maintenance. The auto shutoff feature helps ensure safe use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honeywell - 2 gal. Warm Moisture Humidifier - Black!
Anna P.
Cary, NC
Honeywell humidifier has been great for me so far. I tend to use it in the winter when the air gets cold and also of course when sick. The noise is not too bothersome through the night so this is a pleasant humidifier for me!
Al C.
Cincinnati, OH
I just bought this humidifier last week and will already be returning it. I like that it holds so much water and the auto shut off, but it isn't filling the room with humidity in the way I want it to. I have to have it on the low setting (which is extremely low) because when I turn it on high, it shuts off and says I need to refill the water (when it's full). It also smells like hot plastic. Yes, I understand that the casing is plastic, but I don't have 3-4 days of letting it run to get the plastic smell out of the humidifier and now my bedroom. Overall if you have a small room, it might work, but if you have a normal sized bedroom I would advise spending a little more money for a better humidifier. That's what I'm planning to do.
Holly W.
Sparta, MO
I have asthma so this has really helped me when I've had breathing problems. Also, it helps to make sure my baby is breathing the best she can be.
Jackie P.
Crystal Falls, MI
I really like the humidifier. I bought it in a whim as the price was too good to pass up. It works great! I did google to see if it required any cleaning, and it does. That’s the only downside to this guy. It builds up a layer of scale that needs to be cleaned out regularly to avoid running issues. It’s a hard area to clean. The price though was unbeatable and the slight cleaning is worth it.
Hannah A.
Lake Ann, MI
This gives off a nice peaceful sound so I love to use it while I am going to bed, however I don't really notice a difference in the amount of moisture in the air. It has a medicine cup, so you can add essential oils or vicks eucalyptus medicine oil, but after about 5 minutes I can no longer smell the oils in the air. Most humidifiers I have used add a lot of moisture to the air and can give off the smells of the oils for a long time period. The water tank lasts about 11 hours when turned on high and 18 hours when turned on low.
Samantha H.
First humidifier I have owned and I really like it. I have been using it for 2 weeks straight. I didn't clean it for that long too so when I went to lift the water holder, the water was turning yellow. Clean up is easy. Just out a cup of vinegar in the heated part for 20 min and then scrub with a toothbrush. Rinse the vinegar and done! I noticed when I put it on high that the room gets too hot so I keep it on low. My room is on the smaller side so that might be why. Does have some noise to it but I need noise to fall asleep so doesn't bother me.

Looking for your answer?