BY HONEYWELL

The Science of Clean Air Model No. HRF-11 True HEPA filters last up to 5 years and are certified 99.97% effective at capturing these particles*  Household Dust Smoke Pollen Mold Spores Cat Dander Universal Replacement filters fit most Honeywell® enviracaire® round Air Purifiers. Certain Models use one or two Universal Replacement Filters - Purchase the number of filters according to the table below: Air Purifier Series # of Filters Required Replaces HEPA Filter Model # 10500 2 20500 10590 1 20590 17000 2 20500 50100 1 20590 Stack multiple filters for larger models.  Note: The Universal Replacement HEPA filter may be a different height than the current air filter in your air purifier and may require more than one to achieve the correct height.  It has been designed for universal use with many Honeywell& see more...

Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This product has kept me from sneezing as much as I normally do. Thank you thank you Honeywell for creating this magnificant product. Every one with allergies needs to purchase this product.
Marsha W.
I have used these filters for a number of years now in my air purifier. I depend on their perfomance for health reasons. Great!
kendra e.
Household Dust Smoke Pollen Mold Spores Cat Dander Honeywell 11in Replacement Filter Honeywell 11in Replacement Filter
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
We have been using these filters for years now. Very long lasting and greatly helps with allergies, mold, etc.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Read the label wrong, thought it said herpes filter. It didn't fit. I have never been more wrong.
Erica H.
Inkster, MI
Functional. does what it says its suppose to do. I pretty much always stick with this brand
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
I love Honeywell 11in Replacement Filter. Worth every penny. Great product.
Kayla D.
This HEPA filter lasts up to 5 years and are certified 99.97% effective at capturing most household particles that can be harmful to your health.The Universal Replacement filters fit most Honeywell® enviracaire® round Air Purifiers. Why not breath the cleaner air and be healtheir?
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
I use this for our old-school Honeywell HEPA filter air purifier and it works great. You almost have no choice but to buy this one anyways because our purifier is outdated.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1967 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I've never used this product before but, I've read that they last up to 5 years and really good for allergens I suffer from allergies all year long I need something like this product to cut down on the dust and mold