BY HONEYVILLE

Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
You literally cannot go wrong with Honeyville products! The strawberries are freeze-dried not dehydrated so they gave a vibrant color to them. They are great to eat as a snack, add to oatmeal or great in muffins!
Kayla W.
Dried fruit is the easiest way to get those fruits into your diet. you can eat them plain, throw them in yogurt or oatmeal, even in cereal. we started to hide our cans because my daughter loves dried strawberries and will eat an entire container in 1 sitting.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
These are tasty and healthy. I like to throw them in my cereal or oatmeal in the morning to get some of my fruit servings in. They're great by themselves as a small snack to curb sweet cravings.
Tina P.
Federal Way, WA
I bought these - as I love dried Strawberries and what a way to boost my fruit content. These are tasty and really add extra nutrients to salads, oatmeal or cereal. You can open a large can and portion out to either zip type freezer bags or vacuum bags for storage.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
All of these products from this brand work taste very well. Love the fresh and sweet taste of the strawberry. I am a frequent buyer!
Carina a.
Perris , CA
I love eating dried fruit in my oatmeal every healthy and great way to substitute fattening food.
Katherine H.
Oregon City, OR
Love these. very good for being dried my son loves them to. buy some at least once a week.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
My kids love these, they taste great and don't make a huge mess like regular strawberries!
Chrissy P.
Honeyville freeze dried strawberries are a very tasty healthy snack. Slightly bland.
Vee S.
Some dried fruit kind of taste like medicine. how do these taste?
Lauren W.
We're these damaged at all in the packaging? About how much do these cost?
Lauren W.
We're these damaged at all in the packaging? About how much do these cost?
Lauren W.
Were these damaged at all in the packaging? About how much do these cost?
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these have a sweet taste them?