Honeysuckle White® Frozen Young Turkey uploaded by Donna B.Honeysuckle White® Frozen Young Turkey uploaded by Donna B.Honeysuckle White® Frozen Young Turkey uploaded by Donna B.

BY HONEYSUCKLE WHITE

Honeysuckle White 9.5% Frozen Turkey Net/Timer 14-16 4P. see more...

Donna B.
Review for: Honeysuckle White® Frozen Young Turkey more...
So this year for thanksgiving I got this turkey, normally I get butterball but wanted to try something different.  I got a 25lb one. I went to clean it and get it all buttered up to go in the oven. I took out the neck and the bag and noticed something I have NEVER SEEN BEFORE in all my years of making turkeys and it freaked me out so bad that I DID NOT cook this turkey I went and got a different one because of the visual I could not get over it and I would NOT be able to eat it after seeing this. I will attach pictures, I don't know what it is but I've never been more freaked out in my life. Thank you for reading this
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Cooking a honeysuckle turkeys is tradition in our house. It's juicy and full of flavor. They always turn out golden Brown. Having the pop up timer is great also but occasionally they don't always work so be sure to use a meat thermometer.
Amery C.
West Seneca, NY
My mom use to buy this turkey every year. I'm now looking for myself. Everyone buys butterballs. Is this one really that different and flavorful?
Jacqueline G.
What has been the best flavor used with this? Want to try new flavors in my turkey this year.