BY HONEYSUCKLE WHITE #77 in Turkey

Our turkeys are raised:•With no antibiotics used for growth promotion—antibiotics only used for treatment & prevention of illness•By independent farmers.•By producers trained on animal handling practices. see more...

Ashley G.
Since I've switched over to turkey ground meat I've never looked back. When it comes to making chili, burgers, lasagna, meat loaf, meat balls, I stick to turkey ground meat. It taste exactly the same without all the extra fat and drippings your traditional ground meat leaves behind plus, I don't feel guilty indulging in a burger because its turkey. Season your turkey ground meat as you would your regular ground meat and I assure you, you won't taste the difference.
Taylor C.
Turkey is so much better for you than beef, and when cooked right it tastes just the same. This brand is one of the more trustworthy turkey brands i have came across
Paige B.
I use turkey meat to cook all the time. I hardly ever buy ground beef. Much healthier
Nikki L.
Bono, AR
Anything you can make with hamburger meat you can seriously make with this! It is an equal if not then times better substitute!
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
My honest opinion. My mom used to make this. With all the ingredients she adds I couldn't even tell if I was eating Turkey or Red Meat.
Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
My family switched over to Honeysuckle's ground turkey back in 2006 as an alternative for ground beef due to health factors. It's always fresh, no matter where I purchase it. We use it for burgers, spaghetti, casseroles and etc. It tastes great, as long as you season it to your standards. I have tried other ground turkey brands and I was dissatisfied. Honeysuckle is definitely the brand to choose.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this because the texture of ground beef is so gross! This is super tasty! It can make burgers, sloppy joe, anything!
Jessica G.
In the past year or so my family and I have switched from beef to turkey. More for the purpose of it being healthier. It is so good and we barely even notice the difference.
joce b.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this all the time. My family doesn't even know it is ground turkey. There is less fat and great taste. Anything from taco meat, hamburgers, meatloaf or stuffed cabbage. It taste amazing!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Great brand and great price!! Introduced this into my husbands and my diet to become healthier! Love how it's not greasy and the taste isn't too different from beef.