BY HONEYSUCKLE WHITE #71 in Turkey

Our turkeys are raised:•With no antibiotics used for growth promotion—antibiotics only used for treatment & prevention of illness•By independent farmers.•By producers trained on animal handling practices. see more...

Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
My honest opinion. My mom used to make this. With all the ingredients she adds I couldn't even tell if I was eating Turkey or Red Meat.
Nikki L.
Bono, AR
Anything you can make with hamburger meat you can seriously make with this! It is an equal if not then times better substitute!
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like this because the texture of ground beef is so gross! This is super tasty! It can make burgers, sloppy joe, anything!
Erica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Good product and tastes great. Love using turkey meat instead of red meat. It's always fresh and I love how lean it is!
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This ground turkey makes awesome burgers. I use it all the time for my family dinners and everyone loves it!
Paige B.
I use turkey meat to cook all the time. I hardly ever buy ground beef. Much healthier