BY HONEYSUCKLE WHITE #82 in Turkey

Our turkeys are raised:•With no antibiotics used for growth promotion—antibiotics only used for treatment & prevention of illness•By independent farmers.•By producers trained on animal handling practices. see more...

Mary  .
Keller, TX
I use it just like I use ground beef. Makes great meatloaf and tacos. Whatever you use ground beef for, give this a try. Leaner and healthier.
Meagan S.
Spring Hill, TN
We use ground turkey a lot when cooking. A lot of times you can substitute it for ground beef and not be able to tell a difference. We use them it in tacos, manwich, spaghetti, the list goes on and on.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This ground turkey makes awesome burgers. I use it all the time for my family dinners and everyone loves it!
Erica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Good product and tastes great. Love using turkey meat instead of red meat. It's always fresh and I love how lean it is!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Great brand and great price!! Introduced this into my husbands and my diet to become healthier! Love how it's not greasy and the taste isn't too different from beef.
Nikki L.
Bono, AR
Anything you can make with hamburger meat you can seriously make with this! It is an equal if not then times better substitute!
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
My honest opinion. My mom used to make this. With all the ingredients she adds I couldn't even tell if I was eating Turkey or Red Meat.
Ashli H.
San Marcos, TX
My family switched over to Honeysuckle's ground turkey back in 2006 as an alternative for ground beef due to health factors. It's always fresh, no matter where I purchase it. We use it for burgers, spaghetti, casseroles and etc. It tastes great, as long as you season it to your standards. I have tried other ground turkey brands and I was dissatisfied. Honeysuckle is definitely the brand to choose.
Jessica G.
In the past year or so my family and I have switched from beef to turkey. More for the purpose of it being healthier. It is so good and we barely even notice the difference.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I love using this brand of turkey! It is fresh and has great quality! I usually buy it in bulk and freeze it and have always been satisfied with how the taste is still there and good. It's great lean turkey and is a healthy option. I use it in meatloaf, pasta and several other dishes.