Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRE-fresh Scalp Care
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner

honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner

by RE-fresh Scalp Care

Restore your hair and scalp with RE-fresh Scalp Care Honeysuckle + Cleanse Anti-Dandruff Conditioner. Paraben-Free, Dye-Free, Silicone-Free, Naturally Derived Ingredients w/ Salicylic Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner!
coco M.
miami
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by coco M.
This re-fresh scalp care honeysuckle conditioner is very light, leaves hair soft, manejable and tangle free and safe on scalp as it doesn’t left any residue. Clean ingredients as well, and with soft pleasant aroma. Thanks Influenster for the chance of trying this new products.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Target
As with the shampoo this did not work for me, which I was very let down because I love the smell and presentation of the bottle. The shampoo was very drying so I thought the conditioner would maybe counteract but not the conditioner did nothing. I have used it a couple times each time putting more in and it feels like I’m using nothing. It does not hydrate my hair at all. This set in a whole is very drying I wouldn’t recommend it
Amanda P.
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Amanda P.
This combined with the shampoo has become my new favorite! I love that it has a scent but it's not overpowering and lasts all day. It leaves my hair easy to manage and so soft. It was easy to wash out and didn't leave that wierd film in my hair like others do. I've never found a anti-dandruff conditioner that I actually like so this was a breath of fresh air.
Natalie D.
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Natalie D.
So far I'm really enjoying this conditioner that I received in my #voxbox. I have a a dry flakey scalp and this leaves my hair feeling light and clean without drying it out or weighing it down. I don't use it every day but it's great for days when I don't need a heavy conditioner.
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has thick curly and coarse hair. He has complained for a while about a dry itchy scalp and dandruff. I found the Re-Fresh Scalp Care shampoo, and that seemed to help him enormously. So in order to help the shampoo along and make his hair softer we got him the conditioner as well. He has not complained about a dry itchy scalp and dandruff since he started using the products. Oh, and the honeysuckle smells sooooo good!! honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner
Mayra C.
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Mayra C.
I love this conditioner smells so good my hair felt soft and shiny, cute bottle design and good variety of scents. 🌼
Ashley L.
Attica, NY
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Ashley L.
This conditioner isn’t thin or watery like some other types of conditioners. It’s very thick and really conditions your hair. It helps control fly always and also helps to make your dry hair feel hydrated without it feeling oily after using.
Amanda M.
Norwalk, IA
honeysuckle + cleanse anti-dandruff conditioner uploaded by Amanda M.
I received this complimentary for testing purposes in a Vox Box and you guys.... this product is AWESOME! If you suffer from dandruff run to get this line. Everything about this product is A+, the bottle is gorgeous and easy to squeeze, the smell is AMAZING and it has helped decrease my itching and flaking after 3 washes. My hair feels great and is so soft from this product. Definitely recommend. Try it today, you won’t be disappointed.
Crystal L.
Hobart, IN
I really enjoyed trying this RE-fresh Honeysuckle conditioner. It had a wonderful scent and a nice consistency. I wish it would have been a little thicker but that's just my opinion. I would still purchase this product as is though. #gotitfree
Kelly W.
Conroe, TX
This conditioner smells good and conditions fairly well. Unfortunately, it didn’t condition well enough for my hair because the matching shampoo dried out my hair.

Looking for your answer?