Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetHoneyskin Organics
Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods, 4 oz [4oz]

by Honeyskin Organics

Does this sting or burn the first couple uses? I don’t have sensitive skin. I’m used to chemical peels but I used a Manuka Honey and Bee venom mask recently and I felt like my skin was being burned off. I’m thinking it may be the bee venom, even though I’m not allergic, but before I purchase wanted to see if it caused this sensation for anyone.
Has anyone had good results with treating rosacea with this product?
What are your pros and cons for this product?
Start your review of Honeyskin Organics Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods, 4 oz. [4oz]!
How would you rate this product?
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Great face and body cream. Has somewhat of a unique fragrance, very thick consistency but wonderful ingredients! Very affordable.
Brielle  B.
Erlanger, KY
I use this on my hands, neck, and face daily. Since I started using it last year I haven't had any break outs or any of my typical dryness. Love it.
Maria F.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Honeyskin Organics Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods, 4 oz. [4oz] uploaded by Maria F.
This is not an everyday face cream for me but in the winter when I have dry patches this is my go to. Love the feel, non greasy, the scent, light, and the way it hydrates!
NICOLE W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my holy grail nighttime moisturizer! Whenever I’m having a breakout, this is what I use and it clears up almost immediately. It also helps with any dry skin patches, itchiness, or scratches on the skin.
Melissa S.
BROOKLYN, NY
Honeyskin Organics Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods, 4 oz. [4oz] uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is great moisturizer for sensitive skin. I mainly use it at night with my Curology Retin-A treatment and it goes perfect. Leaves your skin feeling so hydrated and soft, not oily like some do. I’m very happy with this moisturizer.
Carey R.
Lockport, NY
Perfectly gentle for easily irritated, Rosacea prone skin. I love all that it contains, and all that it doesn't. I've been using this stuff for a couple of years now; have purchased I think 4-5 containers. I find that it goes on best by applying it to a slightly damp face. I scoop some out onto one of my palms, then spread it between both hands, then just lightly pat my face. I don't rub or overwork the cream. After it sets in, I like to do the same with either Rosehip seed oil, or another nourishing oil.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, I have trouble with sensitive skin and eczema and it helps with the itching and heals my skin. I use this as a face skin and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. No oily skin afterwards. Perfect for dry and troubled skin. All natural ingredients.
Becca D.
Cincinnati, OH
I woke up one day to find I had developed eczema on my eyelids. After doing some research I found this product and bought on Amazon to give it a try. This, combined with Equate eczema cream, has made my face look better than it did before I had the eczema. I put this on with a dash of water every time after I wash my face, then put the eczema cream on my eyelids. I have never had an issue since! My skin actually looks soft and smooth, I've also noticed a reduction in my under eye dark circles. I would definitely recommend this!
Chris A.
Beaufort, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I just love Honeyskin products. This one in particular is so soothing on my face. It also helps to clear up any rashes or acne. It’s a miracle cream for me
Allyson S.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a great clean and organic product.i especially love this because of how simple and clean the ingredients are, with aloe being listed first on the list! The Manuka honey in the cream is from New Zealand. The texture feels like a whipped butter and a little goes a long way. It's kind to the skin, however I notice it doesnt absorb as well in hairy areas such as the arms. I even use it on the bottoms of my feet to moisturize and soften calluses. I see results overnight. For the face I like to mix with a serum I have been adding a few drops of hyaluronic acid serum which gives it a great boost. Doesnt make me oily and doesnt clog pores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...