Honeyskin Organics

Honeyskin Organics Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods, 4 oz. [4oz]

4.74 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Love, love, love. I recently had a baby and was not taking care of my skin as well as I should. My skin became really dry. This product is amazing. It brought my skin back to life. It moisturizes really well.
5 / 5
This cream is incredible!!  I have dry skin coupled with a minor case of rosacea so I really have to be careful with what I'm putting on my face. I have tried so many skincare products and each one did nothing for my skin until I stumbled upon this on Amazon. WOW!! This stuff is a miracle!!! I've been using this every single day for a month now and my skin is like silk!! I've noticed a huge improvement in my complexion and I've noticed that my mild case of rosacea has almost completely vanished. Between this product and using serums and oils from Tree Of Life and Leven Rose, my skin has never looked better.
5 / 5
A very healing cream for sensitive skin. Gentle fragrance. Doesn’t leave you sticky, soaks into skin quickly. Face and body will love you for it.