by Honeyskin Organics

Anyone with sensitive skin have luck with this product ?
Does anyone use this on their babies? If so how long did you see result from cradle cap?
Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of Honeyskin Organics Aloe Vera + Manuka Honey Face and Body Cream for Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Itchiness, Redness with raw Superfoods, 4 oz. [4oz]!
How would you rate this product?
Conroe, TX
I love this stuff!! I’m on my third jar. It is very moisturizing and seems to calm down the redness in my face.
Sedgwick, KS
Smells AMAZING & leaves my skin feeling so so soft & buttery. It helped decrease my redness within one use!
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this. I mix it with my skinmedica retinol every night. So cheap compared to other brands .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lillington, NC