Honeymania Cream Body Scrub by The Body Shop for Unisex - 7.9 oz Scrub uploaded by Jordan B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This exfoliating body scrub has a rich, floral scent. Each pot contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. It gently sweeps away dead skin cells to leave skin feeling silky soft. see more...

• Can this be purchased at Target?1 Answers
  • Is honemaria cream baby scrub works? I like to know please thanks...1 Answers
Tayy 💋.
Glenn Dale, MD
You get so used to body scrubs being either sugar or salt. And then The Body Shop throws this your way! It feels effective without feeling abrasive. You can use your hands or a loofah or a body brush to apply this to your body. Just after one use, you’ll be so satisfied with the smoothness of your skin. Coupled with the body butter, you’ll fall in love with the new feeling of your skin. My legs have this scrub to thank for their greatness.
On top of its effectiveness, the scent is so light and pleasant. Not overpowering which I appreciate in my skincare. I prefer to leave my signature smell to a perfume.
Highly recommend!
jessica s.
leweston
I love the smell of honey. It’s such an interesting natural product. It has a ton of great health purposes and tastes so good! This scrub really smells like real honey and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky. It’s like a giant long lasting tub of hand silk.
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
This is my all-time favorite body scrub.  The scent alone is absolutely to die for, and the scrub itself works wonders for my skin.  I use it 3x/week to get rid of any dead skin cell build up and my skin absolutely glows once I'm out of the shower.  It is also super moisturizing with the honey, and lotion post shower is sometimes unnecessary, making getting ready a breeze.  I recommend this scrub to everyone of my friends and have my multiple converts!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love this stuff! I use it in the shower and first, it smells amazing, and second it does a great job of exfoliating! I love pretty much all Body Shop products. They're middle of the road in pricing but their products really work. I will definitely repurchase this one because of the great smell, how well it exfoliates, and the price point.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I absolutely love this sugar body scrub. I like using it with a loofa and dispersing it all over my body for about a minute and rinse it off. It left the skin all over my body feeling so soft and smooth. I always feel super clean after I use this scrub.
Leagh G.
Probably one of my favorite scents by far. Dissolves rather quickly when it contacts water, so you can't stand in the shower and scrub for a very long time. It doesn't spread as well as I would like. Best way to use it is by dampening your skin with a wet towel, rubbing the scrub on your skin, then washing it off in the shower
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
This stuff literally smells like honey and when you rinsed it off your skin it was so smooth, almost like you rubbed oil all over. I love Body Shop products and will continue to buy them as gifts and for myself. They’re always wonderful smelling and work very well- even if you have eczema!
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
Kind of expensive, but I really enjoy this product. I don't use it often, but when I do it is very effective. It makes my skin feel amazing and helps even it out. I am a first time user, but I will definitely buy it again when I run out. I like to recommend to others.
Mollie M.
This feels great on my skin. I use this about once or twice a week and am not disappointed. It is gentle for my very sensitive skin and doesn't dry it out. This is in the middle of the road for the price but I feel the price can be justified by the quality of it.
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I really like this body scrub I mostly use it on my feet and my knees and my legs before I shave but it works really really good you can also use it before you use your tanning bronzer because you're supposed to exfoliate and this is basically exfoliating so it works
Demetria A.
Can this be purchased at Target?
Estela A.
Tucson , AZ
Is honemaria cream baby scrub works? I like to know please thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!