Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Mascara Espresso 1 Unit uploaded by Jean L.

BY HONEYBEE GARDENS

Here s Proof that a Truly Natural Mascara Can be Amazing! Conditions nourishes lashes 2 Weightless long-lasting 3 Water-resistant formula Our silky, lash-defining mascara is totally weightless yet provides all day color. The smooth light-as-a-feather base boasts zero clumping due to the absence of clay in the superior lash-conditioning formula. Bat your eyes and flutter your lashes without flaking and smudging. This paraben free formula is botanically-enriched with saw palmetto fruit and avocado butter to condition lashes from base to tip. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hannah K.
Beaver Falls, PA
My favorite mascara! This product applies well with no fallout, defining and thickening lashes. It's very flattering without being over the top. The mascara is not waterproof, but it still holds its own and is easy to wash out at the end of the day. The scent is earthy, and great for sensitive eyes. No burning or itching here! I heartily recommend this good and good-for-you product!
member-c09c44c5b
Fort Lauderdale, FL
First of all its all natural which sells me on that but it's not only about herbs :) I was looking for a natural mascara that does what it says and this one does its just not what I was expecting. It gives you that natural look but it smudges and melts on my eyes too fast. Maybe cause I live in Florida and it's way too humid for this one and might work better in the drier climate...
Adriana F.
This is a good mascara for people who have sensitive eyes. It did not clump and I plan to repurchase. Comparable to the Physicians Formula mascaras.
Sheroi T.
Carrollton , Ga
Gives a nice coverage and doesn't clump or build up like most mascaras. It looks natural on my eyes and feels light like I'm not wearing anything